Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give a shout out to sean and ronnie on their mkIII 1jz it been hell for you guys tring to put that beast together but patients finally payed off.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
get sum pix!

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
yea, swaps can be a lot of fun, and a pain in the ass. Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I heard last night that they finally got the bugs out of the fuel system. I'm very happy for them, they have been trying to get this car running right for a long time. Should be a beast with that SP63.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i will get pics up, the car is running real good at 20psi mike92lx an a few others meet tonight but i wasnt there. 2 years an now we can enjoy the car

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I was one of the guys who was fortunate to get a ride in the car last night. The car is running extremely well. With that SP63 at 20psi, the topend power of that car is insane, even with it running rich.

I still can't beleive how "camy" those 1JZ's feel, they just keep making more and more power as the RPM's rise, kind of like a strong sport bike. Driving home, it amaised me on how different my 7M feels. Even with my SP61, the 7M has a powerband that feels like a hill shifted 1000 rpm's to the left.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.