Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up guys. I got a 98 supra and bought the glass headlights for it which are really made for a 94 or whatever.
My problem is..what do you guys do with the little light in the bottom in the glass ones?
Right now its just a hole and i really dont want it to get water in it. Is there just a harness you can buy from toyota and plug in and it will function like its supposed to or what?
Any ideas?
Thanks
john

P.S. I think the little light im referring to is a DRL. Its very small under all the other lights.

·
11,221 Posts
Yea you can just buy the "socket" from Curt. You won't need to put a bulb on that socket or anything, nor does it need a harness (because you won't be using it). You are just basically using that socket to block water from coming in.

Post in Elmhurst, I'm sure Curt will get you the right part.

·
11,221 Posts
If you want to then yes, but why would you when you already have the 98 turn signals? If you want you can just buy the harness, bulb, and socket for the 94 DRLs. Then you just tap it from the harness from the 98 turn signals, and viola.

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
what did you do with your 98 headlights?
i would be interesteed in buying ;)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
michaelvanle said:
If you want to then yes, but why would you when you already have the 98 turn signals? If you want you can just buy the harness, bulb, and socket for the 94 DRLs. Then you just tap it from the harness from the 98 turn signals, and viola.
Thanks for the reply I guess ill just buy the socket. Maybe ill do something else with them later on.

I need to buy that and buy the fog light assemblys.

JDM_trdsupra_tt my 98s are already sold, sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts