Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GMPT Summer Slam Drag Race & Car Show - June 27th & June 28th, 2009 - Englishtown!!

Once again it is that time of the year. The 13th Annual Summer Slam drag race and car show event will be taking place at Englishtown on June 27th & June 28th, 2009!!!

Checkout the flyer below along with a current list of cars from Team Puerto and Team USA that will be competing.

Drag Race Side!!!!

Car Show Side!!!!

Here are a few cars from Team Puerto Rico that will be attending!!!!

Not For Sale

Steel Racing

Traviesito

West

Maniatico

Fabiola

Here are a few cars from Florida that will be attending!!!

Jessus padilla

Lucimar

Pimar

Freddy is Back

Minana

· Registered
1,065 Posts
I need a car for display

Is anyone interested in displaying their car at the urbanracer.com booth this weekend? You'll get free admission.

It does not necessarily have to be a Supra,but the car has to look pretty hot,Bradssupra and his friend displayed theirs (Supra and S2000) at the recent Battle of the Imports @ MIR http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542110&page=5

PM me if you're interested.

· Registered
1,512 Posts
My supra is bone stock but I can bring a varyy sexy evo 05 red. I can send pics just give me a place to send it . And big up to NYCE1s
Is anyone interested in displaying their car at the urbanracer.com booth this weekend? You'll get free admission.

It does not necessarily have to be a Supra,but the car has to look pretty hot,Bradssupra and his friend displayed theirs (Supra and S2000) at the recent Battle of the Imports @ MIR http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542110&page=5

PM me if you're interested.

· Registered
432 Posts
ill be there running the sc! supra is still under construction i tryed to have it ready for the 28th but not enough time. the sc should go good as long as the weather is not to hot they saying mid 80's yea she dont like it when is to hot boost drops should be fun tho!..

· Registered
285 Posts
I will be there with my supra. Power street class should be fun.
Bring out those supras!

I have won the street class the last 2 times I entered, come stop me from doing it again!!

Sean

· Registered
2,567 Posts

· '93 Supra TT
654 Posts
definitely going to this! Sean, I look forward to seeing your car run. Hopefully we can meet up.

· Registered
285 Posts
Should be fun, but I might have jinxed myself already talking smack.

Sean

· Registered
2,567 Posts

· '93 Supra TT
654 Posts
I thought there was some great racing. Urbanracer.com asked me to shoot the event. Sean, while you were probably focused on the race, I was the guy in the Titan shirt with the camera on the track.

Here is one shot I liked. There are more of your car on the website.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.