Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at SFO later today, and i was wondering if anyone know a good sport's bar in SF that me and a couple buddie can be at to cheer on the warriors. I would love to be in Oakland for the game, but im a little timid to go over to Oakland, if the warrior's win, i can see a few side shows going off, leading off to a mini riot! So NO, i will pass on that.

So again, would someone kindly refer to a good local bar in SF to watch the game?

Go WARRIORS!!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
my friends will most likely go to BJ's (it's actually a restaurant/bar) in Tanforan Mall, that's where they watched all the previous games...too bad i can't go, stupid midterm for my night class...it's not too far from SFO

GO WARRIORS!!!

·
1FSTBLK
495 Posts
YEA but forget all that who wants to put money on the fight??

·
Registered
509 Posts
go warriors

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Yee Yee

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We ended up at Jillian's in downtown SF. It was CRAZY! So many people came through to watch the game. Awesome game! There was probably about 250 people there last night.

Some random girl that i was standing next to last night was telling me that the place, Jillian's, sounds and act like we're at the Arena, as she was at the warrior's game on Friday. LOL!!!!

What a sweet victory!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts