Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, Just a heads up on these cast manifold. These things are garbage, i bought one with the intention of having it fully ported, but this was just a horrible manifold to even think about modding.

Now i do wanna clear this up, I have already returned the manifold, and got a full refund. I have used many of godspeed products and was very satisfied. Customer service is very helpful. But this cast manifold should not be considered.

Manifold is suppose to be ready fr a 38mm wastegate. WRONG I measured and it came out to 27.3mm , and besides that, look at the center hole! Its not even centered LOL

Then i noticed there was 2 patch welds on the cast design.

The flange where is meets the cyl head lines up BARELY. You have to slightly tap on the manifold to get it to go on.

Even the bolt holes for the T4 flange were almost 1/4 inch off both ways!

And the exhaust holes were horrible

Just giving the peeps a heads-up on these manifolds that's all.

· Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What did you expect? A knock-off of a knock-off....
Like i said, I paid 180 for it, I had in mind that i will be getting it fully ported. But this was a horrible mani to start with. Treadstone cast is my next move i believe.

· 0 to gas station in 5 sec
1,022 Posts
I have an EMUSA log manifold, which was cheaper than that one, but they actually did a decent job. The design is at least somewhat specific to them since they cast their name into it. The wastegate hole had to be ported, but that was it. Everything lined up and it was smooth inside (as smooth as you can get when casting).

· Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Godspeed $180 = garbage
Treadstone $320 = Not sure, from the pics they don't look all that different either. I know there are a few member that are using treadstone and they were satisfied.

looks like ill be going tubular. Only because if i do end up getting the treadstone one, I'm still gonna have in mind that I'm porting it regardless, that's $400+ . I can get a very good tubular for that much!

· Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is Godspeed and Treadstone the only turbonetics style log manifold available? If Godspeed is POS then is our only option Treadstone?
I think thats all thats available at the moment, id really like a log style manifold.

· Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that treadstone link says lifetime warranty on cracking but i would assume porting it would void that. anybody got any input?
Yea im sure it would void. But i have purchased my tubular manifold, and getting it polished tomorrow night

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.