Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes... the rumors are true.....

I yes, me, Chris Anderson, will be down in socal from the 24th till the 27th... I will be staying in Newport. If anyone wants to meet the legend that is me.... hit me up.

But seriously.... how about a few of us met up at night for some parties or whatnot...

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
No Nick isn't hosting the Friday Night Meets anymore. A different SoCal person is and not as many people go. There's definitely a change since the Torrance days. But hell, if everybody is down for getting together, I'm sure we could do something. The question is where? Life Plaza was a good spot but it had some serious police activity last I remember. If somebody can come up with a pig free location, I'm sure most everyone would be down for a meet.

Suggestions?

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
vietnamese coffee shops down in OC ;P

·
Take it!
996 Posts
The Diamond Plaza in Rowland Heights, underground Parking Structure! Has lots of space down there! Some other car meets are held there!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm down for whatever! mk4's and mk3's I want em all there!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Jaguar said:
No Nick isn't hosting the Friday Night Meets anymore. A different SoCal person is and not as many people go. There's definitely a change since the Torrance days. But hell, if everybody is down for getting together, I'm sure we could do something. The question is where? Life Plaza was a good spot but it had some serious police activity last I remember. If somebody can come up with a pig free location, I'm sure most everyone would be down for a meet.

Suggestions?
I wanna go to that Chinese restaurant that Nick was talking about.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
see yall thurs! call Supranick if ya wanna hang out w/ me!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
jdmk3_87t said:
The Diamond Plaza in Rowland Heights, underground Parking Structure! Has lots of space down there! Some other car meets are held there!
did u read the jags post????

LIFE PLAZA IS A NO! :nono:

i cant do anything at all on weekdays but plan to hang with chris this weekend!

·
Number three Hardtopper
585 Posts
Actually well be in my Supra enjoying the drive down providing there is no rain. Or else it's the fast 4runner hehe

See you guys soon,

Justin

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep.. it will be justin and i comin down... I am leaving for fresno in 1 hour. From what I understand Supranick will be dyno'ing this weekend... hopefully Justin and I will be able to make it!

And fuck riding in the 4 runner! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts