Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive decided to do a bolt on turbo conversion to my 93 supra na but i need some help. im deciding to go with the Nonturbo.com kit, whch i believe is the DaveH kit, if im not mistaken. (my ideal range for horsepower is 380-450, if you know any kits out there better to get to my goal, PLEASE let me know). Anyways, ive been reading the posts of other owners for about 2-3 months now and i have searched ALOT, but i just wanted to make sure of all the things i need...please let me know if im missing anything (even if it's something really small but part of the conversion).

-The turbo
-exhaust
-intake
-oil lines
-upgraded fuel pump
-upgraded fuel injectors
-intercooler kit
-apexi s-afc or greddy e-manage
-blow off valve
-headgaskets
-wastegate
-wastegate downpipe
-midpipe
-downpipe
-cast-steel manifold
-high performance clutch
-boost controller
-turbo timer
-and all bolts from the kit

again, if i am missing something, or dont need anything thta is listed up there, PLEASE let me know. i really really appreciate it...

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool thanx...so is there anything else im missing or dont need? or is there a better and/or cheaper kit out there???

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
verge, i tried searching for it, but what's a vpc afm???

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yo im learnin just like everyone other fuckin person it be nice if you could just help me out thanks

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya i have, ive been reading up on na-t conversions for awhile and seeing what people are doing and looking at all diff. kinds of kits, i just need help here and there u kno

but thanks all for the info

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks blur2ed ya well after, i went on other websites to find more info on vpc and what i can make is that it is a fuel computer but anyway again please let me know if i need anything else for the conversion or if there is anything that i dont really need thanks much

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no no by all mans, i'm a bit curious myself...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.