Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my single exhuast put on today, here is a pic of the muffler I'm putting on

Here is a before pic of my semi-stock dual setup:

I will post an after pic also and try to get a short video.

Gregg

·
Boostless
72 Posts
That should really open it up man. You will see probably a 10-20 horsepower jump. Im guessing your gonna be 3" turbo-back right?
Post them pics

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got the single on and all I can say is DAYM!! It sounds like a race car, spool
and response are increased 10x and well I honestly feel like I'm driving a Supra!!!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I kinda prefer dual exhausts :)

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cherzra said:
I kinda prefer dual exhausts :)
To each their own but I'm a performance guy and a single exhuast exit to a dual setup is more restrictive, albeit minor, than a single straight thru exhuast. Also I wanted the sound that the Sup's have with a single, its just my personel preference. :)

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Swoll said:
your title is so damn misleading :D lol
Yah I know. I first joined SF in '00-'01 but had to reregister for some reason in '02 but I was still driving my '92 MR2T which was fully built with a T66 but then I realized the true engine GOD is the 2jzgte!

OT but hey man your local we should meetup sometime!

Gregg

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
post pics. I'm interested in seeing the setup. Since your bumper has two cutouts for the exhaust are you going to keep it like that or change out the bumper?

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4CEDFED22 said:
post pics. I'm interested in seeing the setup. Since your bumper has two cutouts for the exhaust are you going to keep it like that or change out the bumper?
I'll get pics up asap but it might be week or two. Eventually I might go with a different rear bumper but it does not look bad at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts