Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just wanted to introduce myself to everybody in new mexico my name is Nathan and im a SSGT in the USAF. i just got orders to kirtland afb and will be there by aug15 of this years. my wife is active duty and were both crew chiefs we are extremely excited about going to new mexico and can't wait to meet new people. i have talk to a couple of people from RSW.com and was asking on suggestion on were to live my max to spend on house is about 125k so if anybody know or sees something please let me know. by the way my cars are
1998 apu supra
01 chevy z71
99 ext cab s10
03 cavilier

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Well let me be the first to greet you. Welcome aboard and im sure youll have a great time here.

Im the local supra guru (so Im told) so let me know what help you may need, parts, custom work, you name it.

As for places to buy, that all varies. There are 2 supra cats on here that work wonders with mortgages and loans. Talk to Luis and Talk to Grant, also Ralph Davis is a real estate expert as well in teh ABQ area and a Supra owner.

Thanks

Ben Phillips

·
Eli Porter deeed it
767 Posts
Nice to meet you. I am Grant and can get you great loan rates and move you in a house fast. Call me with any questions 977-9845.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Hey man I can either build you a house or find you an existing one. send me a pm if you are interested.

welcome to New Mexico!!!

And yes we need to have a huge meet and go play with those pesky mustangs!!!

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome guys i can't wait to get there i don't post much on RSW but my username is WHT98TT. also thanks for the help with the loan rates and the numbers for my house hunting.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
I welcome you!! You can probably find good land to build a house anywhere. Maybe try rio rancho also. Not too far from everything else. And you dont have to pass any emmisions test. :D

Alex

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
Welcome. We should all meet up somewhere and check out everyone's rides since they've been hybernating all winter.

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sound good we can't wait to get there the supra community sound so much better than the one here in GA

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey thanks everybody i also want to say thanks for giving me Ralph Davis number he has been awesome and is a very quick and responsive with my house hunting search. when every we find a house we like in los lunas

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Yeah did you tell Ralph I sent you? Ralph and Tad are great people.

Grant is certainly the man to work with on your funding needs as well.

Look forward to meeting you when you come out!!

Thanks

Ben

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright found a house were going to buy so does anybody live near 17 EL TIGRE NE LOS LUNAS 87031 if so hows the area. And thanks Ben for ralph and chris phone numbers after many house they finally found the one.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Not a problem. Im here to help :) and not just with Supras. hehe

Thanks

Ben

1 - 17 of 17 Posts