Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to capital this friday 4/14 in the supra, crossing my fingers that the 40% chance of rain is somewhere else. I think my friend will also be there making some passes (240 w/ rb25). I made it to the entrance last week and it started to pour so that did not work out.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
FASTEDDIE said:
Heading to capital this friday 4/14 in the supra, crossing my fingers that the 40% chance of rain is somewhere else. I think my friend will also be there making some passes (240 w/ rb25). I made it to the entrance last week and it started to pour so that did not work out.
I'll be there with my maxima if it doesn't rain...i'm on the quest for breaking into the 13s. See you there!

vnt :)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I was actually going to start a thread about going to Capital until I saw this. I will be there with my oldschool Supra with my 11 second goal.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I beleive Jblaze is coming too with his BPU 1JZ supra. Looks like the weather is looking better with just isolatd thunderstorms this evening.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Capitol was sticky as heck last week Friday, but then it started raining.

I'm about 10 mins from Capitol and the weather looks beautiful!

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
I was there from 5pm-6pm, had to run home for a family emerg.

Within an hour I got 3 runs, but the track didn't hook worth of shit, and it was hot as hell...... :faint:

vnt

·
Registered
802 Posts
vntperformance said:
I was there from 5pm-6pm, had to run home for a family emerg.

Within an hour I got 3 runs, but the track didn't hook worth of shit, and it was hot as hell...... :faint:

vnt
really? it hooked for me...lol, i was sporting my new balances....

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
JQUEST2 said:
really? it hooked for me...lol, i was sporting my new balances....
Get your nondriving ass outta here, RC ;) You need me to drive your car for you again? :lol:

vnt :wtcslap:

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Alex D said:
i wanna hear some times from you supra guys.
Your friend with the anthracite single turbo auto was there, didn't see what he ran though. His car was running pig rich though (Black smoke galore) and I saw that he's still on MAF. Looked like a boost logic kit to me? :scratch:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My bpu+ went a best of 12.6 @111 with a 2.1 60ft on 19" rims. This was on 17 psi of boost, in ttc, I could not get the boost to go past 17psi, and the car is running real rich, I might try an sfac and lean it out a bit, and some drag radials and possible a 2 step before I go single. My other 2 runs were a 13.6 and 13.4, the right lane was hooking fairly good, did anybody see that grand national run tonight, it went a 8.90 a couple weeks ago, the turbo is the size of me.

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
I had butterfly in my stomach,good feeling though,on pump gas run was 12.9 at 110mph only 2 runs did not prep, f%^ing Ryan23 call till the LAST MINUTE puto.I will be there weather permiting next friday with bells on.The track felt good last night I cut a 2.0 with out any effort,I was just nervous.Ryan is coming for you Val,get [email protected] for the Sport Utility Boat. I'm gunning for Val's Maxima

Ryan

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
My night was very short. Blew the transmission on my burnout. :scratch:

·
Registered
802 Posts
FASTEDDIE said:
Who was in the red mkiv with a single.
some dude wearing a carmax shirt sais it was his cousin's...he didn't seem like he wanted to talk to any of us so we left him alone...he said he had a gt..something w/ 1000cc injectors w/ a slipping tranny...how come everyone sayd they have a slipping tranny? anyways i think he was running low 12's if i remember right...

fasteddie...saw your car last night and came by to chat but didn't see you around...

franksupra...quit making excuses..dont make me line up with my new balances

mrsupra...must've missed ya

vntperformance...val can't say hi to anybody at the track?

ryan23..."didn't i just change the oil in that truck today?" ... LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts