Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man this side of the forum has been pretty slow this past week! Anyway, some of the cars that are going
Hopefully mine
couple 240's
a few STI's
a few WRX's
some mustangs
typhoon
srt4(still a neon) he has a skyline, but it needs a new axle!
couple TA's
IS300
GTI vw
sc Cobra
camaro ss
talon tsi
EVO
we also might have some more but I will know thursday!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Never saw your white supra FTR10. Were you out there? I went to run 1/8 miles and they still kicked me out. 7.6 @ 106mph and let off to run a 12.0 @ 93mph. Managed a few passes though.

What pissed me off was when I got to the track and asked during tech about how fast I could run they showed me the rule book that said 11.5. They told me if I didn't go faster than that I wouldn't have a problem. I never went faster than 11.9. Won't go back to Commerce until I have a cage.

-Clark

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
lol... I was there, I got to see you make your last run, cause we got there so late!
I didnt have my car because its still in the shop, probably just sitting there with know one working on it!
I was just going to watch, but there was like 20-25 of us!
we had the
Red EVO
sc viper
black WRX
sc camaro ss
blue STI
red typhoon

I was gonna come talk to you but I didnt know where you went!
Also, the car sounded sweet with the two step, It made me sick to see you out there with me just watching!

·
Registered
457 Posts
No I went a best of 7.5 @ 101.5 @ Silver Dollar. So picked up ~5mph in the 1/8 w/ the cams w/ conservative timing. I actually hooked up better @ Commerce than Silver Dollar. Two step was set too low this time @ commerce and it bogged each launch. Going to Silver Dollar on Sunday w/ 315/35/17 DR's and I think I'll leave it set where it was last time @ Silver Dollar and slowly bring it down.

-Clark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts