Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I am going to dyno my car in the next few days and I was wondering if I need to prepare it in some way or do something to make the numbers as close to the actual as possible? I will be using 100 octane, unless I find some 104, just put in my new Denso Iridium IK22 spark plugs, and a new filter element for the HKS Super Mega Flow. Is there anything I should avoid prior to the dyno?

Anyways, any response is appreciated.

Thanks
Donatas

·
Super Moderator
4,428 Posts
Have as much pure 100 octane as you can in there. Reset your ecu before you dyno by pulling the 2 30 amp fuses in fuse box. New plugs definitely..which you already said you have. Let car cool down as much as possible.......have a fan in front of car if they have one there.....Other then that........enjoy...., have fun...and hope for some nice numbers!!! Definitely report back with the numbers.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver Bullet said:
Have as much pure 100 octane as you can in there. Reset your ecu before you dyno by pulling the 2 30 amp fuses in fuse box. New plugs definitely..which you already said you have. Let car cool down as much as possible.......have a fan in front of car if they have one there.....Other then that........enjoy...., have fun...and hope for some nice numbers!!! Definitely report back with the numbers.
I will definatelly report back with numbers as soon as I get home from the dyno place. I am going to try to get as much as possible of 100 or 104 octane in the tank. I will go fill up today or tomorrow and then right before the dyno, which is on Wednesday. This way maybe I will have pure 100 or 104 in the tank.

Later
Donatas

·
1,522 Posts
donatas said:
Hey all,
I am going to dyno my car in the next few days and I was wondering if I need to prepare it in some way or do something to make the numbers as close to the actual as possible? I will be using 100 octane, unless I find some 104, just put in my new Denso Iridium IK22 spark plugs, and a new filter element for the HKS Super Mega Flow. Is there anything I should avoid prior to the dyno?

Anyways, any response is appreciated.

Thanks
Donatas
Pull off those heavy racing hart C5's are put on your stock rims in the back. The C5's cost me at least 10 rwhp or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts