Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sweet pimps!!

Ill be home on leave for 15days in about 4 days, i plan on maxing out my stock twins, to see what ahe can do....I have some new godies at home waiting that wil brig me to full BPU..Almost!!
What numbers do you think ill get??
I dont mind if i hurt the turbos, as i will be going single when i get home....

Mods.
Stock twins, going for 20psi..
Greddy profec 2
ADJ cam gears (should i retard ex. 2 deg???)
China DP Y-pipe
Blitz NUR
Greddy stock fitment IC (stock pipes)
HK$ intake
Walboro 255lph
440inj (night not use them, we will see)
1pc alum DS.
ACT 6 puck
Blitz acces ECU
110 oct gas...I dont mind spending while im home...

I also have a wet or dry kit of sqeeze.might throw a 50 shot at her...Anybody have any ideas on a nitrous kit....Where to get fuel from or would i be ok with a dry shot if i have the 440's in....??

Josh

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whell i have no way to tune the fuel, soooo i dont know if the 440's will be to much...If i spray i will deff use the 440's....Most likely they will go in...

They are going to be on hand at the dyno and if i start getting lean with out NOS i will put them in...

Its my buddies dyno sooo ill be there afterhours, si ill have plenty of time...

AX

·
Engine Geek
359 Posts
welll you have the fuel delivery to handle the nos with a walbro and afpr in there.... 440s wont affect that if you use a wet kit.... which i highly recommend over a dry kit. a safc or 2jz map are alll you need to get the 440s tuned. i have some 550 usdm 2j injectors too if you want to try that instead. let me know where and when...i will drop by!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm running the 440s on the stock twins to about 17psi. I'd like to see what you get for a/f ratios. My buddy is running 370s to 20psi w/o problems. I'm guessing 440s is too much fuel on stock twins, but this is just a guess.

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boostjunkie89 said:
welll you have the fuel delivery to handle the nos with a walbro and afpr in there.... 440s wont affect that if you use a wet kit.... which i highly recommend over a dry kit. a safc or 2jz map are alll you need to get the 440s tuned. i have some 550 usdm 2j injectors too if you want to try that instead. let me know where and when...i will drop by!

Ya im going to hit the dyno, no NOS and just start upping boost untill i get lean, if i dont lean out i wont use the 440's...If i do then i will......
If doubt ill use the NOS, ill wait till i get home next yr....

Im going to use Jon's dyno, some people dont like him but me and him get along real whell....I have no problems with him...

Shoot me your number and ill call ya in a couple days.....

Maybe you can help me with the NOS kit and well hook it up....

I dont have a aftermkt FPR, i should of bought the 1JZ kit from suprasport.....Anybody have one for me to buy, like.now..??

Ill let you guys know....

Josh

·
Registered
496 Posts
I would like to see the results! I really want to know how much the 370 injectors are good for. I also thought about running a 50 shot with about 15 psi, just trying to figure out if the 370s will take it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
You guys are nutters :p

There was a discussion on using N2o on an australian soarer forum and basically most people are too scared of hurting their ceramic turbines.

Also, most wouldn't do it without full standalone ecu let alone a safc/emanage and you guys are talking about doing it with no fuel control except and AFPR.

Good luck and be careful. Hope it goes well :)

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha Thanks..It will be a smaill 50 shot and about 18psi...

I dont care about the twins, they are getting ditched after my leave anyway for a single

Sooo i guess ill do some testing for the group.....

Im hopeing for 400whp with NOS...At 18psi...

Josh

·
Registered
496 Posts
If you use a wet kit a 50 shot shouldn't be a problem at all as long as you have a decent fuel pump and the turbos aren't smoking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts