Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My car has been running like crap and I really want to have everything fixed. Please refer to this thread if you think you could give me some input: White smoke, rough idle, car jerking...

So I'll probably be bringing my car down to HPF/TF to have them take care of it. I'm coming from Vancouver, BC and I was hoping to meet some of you guys or have a helping hand IF some kind of mishap occurs during my drive down. Its going to take me 5hrs according to mapquest. I would be grateful just to have some contact.

Thanks,
Leo

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HPF/TF are located in the PacNW right? lol

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
you will be going thru my neck of the woods just before you get to HPF/TF. I am in Vancouver so if anything happens in the way southern part of Washington, i wont be far off :bigthumb:

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Never heard of this shop. Do they work on supras? I know there is a BowlingFreaks and StereoFreaks in the Portland Area, but TF/HPF just dont' ring a bell. :D

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
XCELR8 said:
Never heard of this shop. Do they work on supras? I know there is a BowlingFreaks and StereoFreaks in the Portland Area, but TF/HPF just dont' ring a bell. :D
I've heard of rwhpfreaks and rwtqfreaks :dunno:

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
XCELR8 said:

how have you never heard of hpf/tf!
they will take great care of you, trust me!
-jt

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
My car has been there for 2 years now waiting on an oil and filter change. Just think how fast they can turn around a really simple problem like a car thats running like crap. :D :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha yeah I want my car done right so thats why I'm driving down so far to have everything sorted out and maybe pick up some more parts from HPF.

All jokes aside, I've PM'ed all of those who offered a helping hand. I would appreciate it if more ppl can offer help in case of an emergency. The more the better as I could probably find someone closer than those who have offered.

Thanks a lot guys!
Leo

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
You have a base in Tacoma :)

Depending on the day you are going down I might just caravan with you. I need to go down to TF and suck down some 114. :naughty:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just realized I never posted the date I'll be heading down. I'll be at HPF/TF on Friday and I'll be leaving Vancouver, BC 4AM. Its roughly a 4.5hr trip for me.

MattOneDime, PM me if you could head down on Friday as well.

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
I'm always game to support a fellow hardtopper. The fact that you have a 95 makes it all the sweeter for me. I'm about 30 minutes east of Seattle (just past where quick lives) but can help you out if you need me!

Steve T.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you're planning on doing the trip in 4.5 hours, then you should rather be asking for our phone numbers so we can bail you out of jail.

With the border and state crossings, you're looking at closer to 6 hours. Be especially wary between Tacoma and Olympia... Jonny Fuzz will be watching.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dUb said:
If you're planning on doing the trip in 4.5 hours, then you should rather be asking for our phone numbers so we can bail you out of jail.

With the border and state crossings, you're looking at closer to 6 hours. Be especially wary between Tacoma and Olympia... Jonny Fuzz will be watching.
I'm posting this here mainly to ask for permission. I've PM'ed everyone that's offered in this thread for their phone numbers. But thanks for tip on Jonny Fuzz!

Steve, you have PM.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Latteboost said:
If you run into any problems let me know, I have a truck and trailer. I also work at Torquefreaks, so give us a call if there is any issues, we would be glad to help in any way. See you on Friday :)

Tim Robards
[email protected]
Hey Tim, I must've talked to you the first time I called TF! Will see you on Friday :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Leaving in 4.5hrs. Thanks for all those who offered their contact in case of an emergency!

See you guys at HPF/TF later! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts