Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well today a buddy informed me of a supra that is for sale here in the town i live in which is rare cause up until a couple weeks ago i was the only person that owned one. I went by the house erlier while i was at work and took a look at the car and it is beautiful the cleanest mkIII ive ever seen in my life. The car is an 88 turbo, targa, auto, pearl white with blue leather interior and get this 63,000 original miles original everything, not a scratch or a spot of rust on the car. I took down the number and called the person up only to find out that it is a female owner. I told her who i was and she knew me right away. I got some info from her and she told me that she is the 2nd owner which she bought from a family who stored the car for 6 yrs after the husband died until she bought it in 98 with 24,000 miles on it. She also told me that the car is stored every winter too. Ok now with that being said she is asking 6 grand for it but she needs the car sold. So what im wondering is 6 grand worth it or should i try to get her to let it go for 5 or lower? I would rather buy the car myself then let some young kid buy it that has no idea what it is and wrecks it or worse rice it out. Any suggestions would be nice. Let me know.

Dustin

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
6k is worth it. As long as you can find no major flaws. You can always Swap in an R154. GO FOR IT! :D

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This car would be just to drive. I already have a project mkIII and i really dont get to enjoy it to much cause im always modding it and getting it back to the way i want it.

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
That's well worth 6k. But of course i'd advise trying for less first. All she can do is say no lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts