Supra Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in Alabama as well, but this why my car only goes to Real Street. It's a long haul, but those guys are the best.

I hope this ends well for you!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I didn't know about Real Street or anyone for that matter. I googled shops and found this place on face book with nothing but perfect reviews from everyone. Although my experience hasn't been the best, I feel like I got my car there at a busy time for them and my car ended up being put on the back burner. Now it seems they're trying to get it running and out the door. Hopefully this week is a good week and everything is finished. I'lll keep you informed.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Still don't have my car. They said it needed a new harness so they ordered one from Dr. Tweak...………..weeks and weeks later, it's still not made. I emailed them after a few weeks and they sent me a response letting me know they had it scheduled for two weeks out. That was about three weeks ago so hopefully it's made and sent back to TDC by now.
I hope they don't run into any more reasons why they can't crank the car. I had the car for years and haven't had a problem with the harness. I didn't object to them ordering one because I just want it fixed asap. This seemed like the only way they would work on it. Only time will tell if they get it running and tuned.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Unfortunately you will have a bit of a wait with Tweak. Cam built my harness and did an amazing job. I love the fact that now I have a dual cannon plug setup. Can't wait to throw it in.

I hope they get you squared away. The guys at TDC are great people. My brother has used them before.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Also, what part of Bama are you in? Roll Tide!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I live in Walker County in a small city called Sumiton. It's basically twenty five minutes north west of Birmingham. I googled Harvest and you are 1 1/2 hours north of me.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Roll Tide test post. The forum has had issues with threads not updating for people. The thread needs several posts to work itself out... Maybe this post did it.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Test 2.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
I can see all the posts now.

It actually works.

Jay, any updates?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Not really any updates. He now has my new wiring harness from Dr. Tweak. He has the pressure plate back from Spec. Last Thursday he called me to let me know that Monday he would be putting my car on a lift and working on it. I gave him all week and I never heard from them. I called him on Tuesday to find out what was going on. He now tells me, "Your car is next in line to get on a lift." I said that you told me last week, it would be on a lift Monday. He said he hoped it would but it didn't because they were so busy because this is their busy season. I said, I'm sure you're busy, but I'll bet you none of the cars you worked on this week have been here since December of last year. He then told me again that he would have the car on the lift Monday and not take it off until it was finished. We will see. Thanks, Jay

21 - 32 of 32 Posts