Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the local track this weekend. I want to run the turbos wide open with no signal going to the wastegates. I've got stock turbos with the BLITZ Dual SBC hooked up. Which hoses would I disconnect to get this effect. I'm guessing pulling the out line from the stepping motor and plugging the nipple would get this effect. Do you guys think this would be correct? If not how would I go about this modification. I've tried turning the settings up to 100%, but this doesn't get the full boost I get from rolling into the throttle. I only peaked 1.27bar last time out with everything turned up to 100%. If roll into the throttle, it would peak at 1.44bar. That's what I would like to see for a few seconds going down the track at WOT shifts. I know the stocks are too small to hold this boost, but it would really help just to peak at this for a split second down the 1/4mi. One more question, how often do you guys change the NGK 3330's. Should I experiment with the gap or just plug them in too? TIA

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With all these times you guys are running and pulled hoses, no one has any advice on this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts