Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gold gt-c's are finally in! PICTURES INSTALLED POSTED

hey i just heard that my wheels came in and im gonna pick em up either tomorrow or monday. i have a few q's though

first off they are 17x9 front and 17x10 rear

1. my planned setup was 255/35 front and 315/35 rear will the rears fit fine/anything needed to be done/ will they be too big for 10.5's?
the tires will probably be the kumho ecsta mx's

2. anybody know the lance alignment specs?

3. where in socal should i go to have them do a GREAT, reliable installation of tires/ possibly roll cut fenders. maybe even a place that will sell them at a great price

thanks everybody you know i'll be posting pics the second i get em on the car....

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
My buddy owns his own tire shop and give me killer prices in tires... If you have seen Modified MAg this month I am in there and he is one of my sponsors... How come you did not go with 18's as a set up? You might have a bulge in the tire n the back... I run a 18*10 in the front and my 265 fit perfect but you can probably go to 285 maybe even a 305. Post some pics up.

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i would love to get in contact with your buddy about some tires maybe you could pm me his number. Nice choice of wheels you got there ;)...i think i will go 285/295 in the back depending on what works out...gotta have traction....anyways i chose 17" because it is the optimal wheel diameter for acceleration.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
His # is 661-816-7336 and his name is Keegan... His # is on here somewhere but just give him a call. He was the best man in my wedding so he will know me.

Louie

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Rims look good...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looking really good, do you have pics of your Supra with these wheels installed?

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
That looks like it will go great with your red supra. Get your BHG fixed fast and post pics of the mounted wheels!

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
You said your rears are 17x10, 315's would look horrible on that size wheel especially BFG's which run a little wider than some other brands. The tire bulges out way too much and kills the whole look and is unsafe on turns and then you also have to worry about fender clearence. I think a 285 or 295 would be your best bet.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Hot hot hot, I'm so tempted to buy them in 18's.

Dan.

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry i haven't posted pics school starts tomorrow and i've been super busy-im taking the camera out today

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
csJZA80 said:
sorry i haven't posted pics school starts tomorrow and i've been super busy-im taking the camera out today

im waiting! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts