Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ima be out that way again this summer to visit family! Gonna fly in to Vienna June 23, be up in Sweden for 2 weeks till the 12th of july, then another Supra buddy is gonna fly out and meet me in Vienna on the 12th and we are going to go through Prague, a bit of germany and back through austria some more till the 19th.

anyone in those areas wanna meet up?!

ill be in Europe from June 23-August 6! Most of the time in Austria though.

:)

·
Moved to the dark side
990 Posts
stop by amsterdam, capital of europe :)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Where in Sweden? :D
I will take a ferry from Rostock (North-Germany) on the 27th and be in Halland Sweden for 2 weeks renting a house on a lake. on July 4th i will go up to Copenhagen and spend 2 nights there!

then back down through Germany, stopping in Hamburg and Frankfurt to visit relatives.

then back to Vienna where i will meet up with Brian Urbano to tour whevere he wants to go for a full week! :cool:

Last time i was there in 2006 i met up with a bunch of the Great Britain Supra guys at Nurburgring!

good times. hope to add some more to my travels meeting some more euro peeps! ;)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the Recaro Days are during this time period at the Ring.
just checked and its just before i arrive. :( but all good. may go to the ring anyway. :)

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
When did you move to the US Nick anyway?

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
was born in Vienna, Austria. Moved to the states when i was 3. Lived in Mass, New Hampshire, Texas, Hawaii, Palm Springs SoCal and landed here in Manhattan Beach SoCal in 1990. Been here since. Dad, mom got divorced, dad went back to Vienna in '87, started new fam, i visit him every so often. hence this trip! ;)

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
So I take it you don't have an accent ?

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
hah.

·
Banned
2,060 Posts
was born in Vienna, Austria. Moved to the states when i was 3. Lived in Mass, New Hampshire, Texas, Hawaii, Palm Springs SoCal and landed here in Manhattan Beach SoCal in 1990. Been here since. Dad, mom got divorced, dad went back to Vienna in '87, started new fam, i visit him every so often. hence this trip! ;)
ahhh i loved vienna when i went. you lucky bastard:biggrin:
sent me some mozart balls when you get there. lol

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well im leaving in 12 hours for Euro trip 2009 for 6 weeks!!!

if u guys wanna meet up or whatnot just PM me here! :)

Here is my updated travel plan:

I will take a ferry from Rostock (North-Germany) on the 27th and be in Halland Sweden for 2 weeks renting a house on a lake. on July 4th i will go up to Copenhagen and spend 2 nights there!

then back down through Germany, stopping in Hamburg and Frankfurt to visit relatives.

then back to Vienna where i will meet up with Brian Urbano on the 12th of July, get a rental car and leave Vienna up to Prague for a night, then up through Germany to the Nurburgring (again) for one day, then hitting amsterdam for a day or two, then back down to Regensburg and Rothenburg Germany, then to Salzburg and back to Vienna on the 19th of July!

After that ill spend one week in Reichenau with my grandmother and then two more weeks of im not sure what in Vienna!

·
Moved to the dark side
990 Posts
let me know when you guys are over in Amsterdam. I'm in amsterdam all day every day :)
also you don't need to arrange hotel I have enough place to stay

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^ for sure dude. When Urbano shows up on the 11th we will confirm with u our amsterdam arrival and cell numbers! :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts