Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wats up guys,i may be in the wrong section but i just want to share some of my work here,some of u guys from here knows that i don my own work,ok since my brother lost his job,we star takin his car apart,the car has a 1jz swap already in,but since the car don't look that good,its goin to get a whole make over
from new turbo set up paint job rims intecooler exhaust et etc
the car its a 91 turbo sunroof leather interior mint
here r some pics from the
im triying to get this car ready for the meet this year,but not shure yet
enjoy

so here its the last pics with stock twin,dam if goin to do a 1jz swap and u think u want to go single to at the same time,do it right there b cus its lot of work taking those shit out

i will post more pics with some more updates
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so yesturday we did some more work,the engine finilly its out
goin to do some work to get it painted

· ihavnoideawutimdoin
3,017 Posts
Hey man. Car looks good, good to know there's another 1jz in NJ. I'm going full 2jz though, so I can make more than the 313whp that I made that day.

· Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man. Car looks good, good to know there's another 1jz in NJ. I'm going full 2jz though, so I can make more than the 313whp that I made that day.
thanks for ur comment bro,but 1 of my goal for this car its to hit at leassss 430hp
and another thing u can make power of anything bro,but will c

· ihavnoideawutimdoin
3,017 Posts
thanks for ur comment bro,but 1 of my goal for this car its to hit at leassss 430hp
and another thing u can make power of anything bro,but will c
I know I can make power with this engine, but I found a GTE head for 50 bucks, so I'm gonna do a budget build and hope for 700+whp. The 1jz's a great engine, and i plan on running 12s with in on stock twins after I tune it.

· Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I can make power with this engine, but I found a GTE head for 50 bucks, so I'm gonna do a budget build and hope for 700+whp. The 1jz's a great engine, and i plan on running 12s with in on stock twins after I tune it.
thats good man,good luck with urs 2

· Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it's been a long time...that i have't update my thread..but tomorow i will post more pix from the car

· Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what's goin on john...how u been bro
well i haven't get to post the progres on my brothers...but here r some pix
the project
engine bay

the engine bay prime up already..with the ABS system deleted already

the car it's a totally diferent color from PPG

· Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
me 2.....ha ha ha lol,i will post some pix tomorow

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.