Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE! WE ARE CHANGING THE DATE TO SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9 DUE TO RAIN!

Gonzy Tuning BBQ 2016

Where: 1450 W Front Street, Plainfield, NJ 07063
When: October 9, 2016 (1:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
Why: Hang out, enjoy delicious food, nice cars, and good people.

Some of you may have attended a Gonzy Tuning BBQ in the past. If you've never been, it's always a good time. We will have food for everyone (monetary donations appreciated) and there are always plenty of amazing cars.

_
PARKING INFO
This year we'll be closing down the block in front of my house and will be parking some select cars in the areas shown in red. You may also park on W Front Street as shown in the blue.
Since W Front Street will not be closed, please be careful crossing and parking. Use the sidewalks as necessary to take a look at cars parked on W Front St.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Your a Good Man Gonzy,

Thanks for doing this for the past several years for everyone. Its always great to get together with old and New friends to see what everyone has been doing to their cars. If Ty is cooking again ths year I'm in lol

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I'm there! Sounds like a great time!

·
Finally up and running!
3,998 Posts
Sounds like a ton of fun! Going to try an make it.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I've missed Gonzy's BBQ's in the past but will do everything I can to make this.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
if it doesn't rain and i cant make oc md ill be here

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
will try my best to keep you guys with update tomorrow !!
I have to go early to the city hall tomorrow and see if they can give me another weekend

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys, we were hoping the weather was going to change but it is time for us to just change the date due to the forecast.

The meet will now be SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9 DUE TO RAIN!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts