Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
If anyone has a suggestion on a good tuner for 2j's in the PA area that would be awesome. I have a swapped 2jz on a Haltech standalone and am trying to get some info on good tuners in my area.

Any info is appreciated!
Stay safe!

·
Super Moderator
10,709 Posts
Try contacting @Nick 95 6sp or @Hurrakaine via PM. Both are long-time PA Supra owners who should be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Ken.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Connor,
Sorry for my delayed reply but I just noticed the notifications. The only Supra shop around here now adays that I know of is Unit 12 Motoring in Pennsauken NJ. Dave Teddy runs that shop and he's knowledgeable and trustworthy from what I hear. I've never had work done by them but several local Supra owners I talk to are very positive about his work. However, I don't know if he does any tuning. As far as I know, for tuning he schedules Alpha from Florida to come in and tune a few times a year. Among other locals, my buddy Reid Hardingham had his car built by Unit 12 and tuned there by Alpha so you might try reaching out to Reid but from what he tells me he's been satisfied.

Back a few years ago when I was in build mode with my Supra I had Rick Froehlich aka DEFIVfab do all my work and tuning. IMO he is one of the best anywhere but sadly he ran into some problems that conflicted with his business and as far as I know he's been under the radar for the last several years.

Sorry I can't be more help but let me know if you have questions. Good luck and best regards.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Connor,
Sorry for my delayed reply but I just noticed the notifications. The only Supra shop around here now adays that I know of is Unit 12 Motoring in Pennsauken NJ. Dave Teddy runs that shop and he's knowledgeable and trustworthy from what I hear. I've never had work done by them but several local Supra owners I talk to are very positive about his work. However, I don't know if he does any tuning. As far as I know, for tuning he schedules Alpha from Florida to come in and tune a few times a year. Among other locals, my buddy Reid Hardingham had his car built by Unit 12 and tuned there by Alpha so you might try reaching out to Reid but from what he tells me he's been satisfied.

Back a few years ago when I was in build mode with my Supra I had Rick Froehlich aka DEFIVfab do all my work and tuning. IMO he is one of the best anywhere but sadly he ran into some problems that conflicted with his business and as far as I know he's been under the radar for the last several years.

Sorry I can't be more help but let me know if you have questions. Good luck and best regards.
Howdy Nick,
I really appreciate the information and will defiantly be following up with Unit 12. Again thanks for the help and have a good one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts