Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Midwesterners, I'm looking for an alignment shop for my Supra. Preferably, someone who can handle low cars and preferably has the new Hunters alignment machine. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Mike - Here is where most people I know go to:

Tyler's Brake & Alignment Service
1975 N. Lake Terrace
Glenview, Illinois 60025
(847) 998-0122

They can do whatever you want (lance alignment, etc...). They've done quite a few lowered Supras already.

Dan

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts

1975 N. Lake Terrace
Glenview, Illinois 60025
(847) 998-0122

They can do whatever you want (lance alignment, etc...). They've done quite a few lowered Supras already.

Dan
I can vouch for this place, Tyler did my custom alignment. You'll have to call ahead and schedule an appointment though as he's usually pretty busy. He did my alignment by hand, so you can pretty much get any alignment you want done.

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts

1975 N. Lake Terrace
Glenview, Illinois 60025
(847) 998-0122

Dan

This is good to know. What is the approx cost for an alignment?

Thanks

·
*I see you*
668 Posts
We just got a brand new ~45k Hunter rack in our shop (Toyota of Muscatine) and I believe we charge $55. Something like that. As far as low cars, we just had a '94 TT on it. :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What did everyone set their alignments too? I have Tein Flex coilovers with a drop similar to yours Dan. I'm also trying to work the perfect alignment to 18" CCW Classics. With the front wheel spacer, I want to make sure I can pull the wheels in so they're not sticking out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts