Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
725 Posts
i am running a competition clutch stage 4 and it is the best clutch i have ever bought or used. it grabs hard, engagement is smooth, pedal feel is light and it is inexpensive.

· The Great Kruso
4,230 Posts
I've got a ACT which I fear will be getting tapped out soon. I wish I had invested into a clutch that held more close to 700hp. The pedal is pretty stiff, much stiffer then the stock and the engagement is OK.

Kruso

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im going to be doing a HPF feramic or bronze in my R154.
i saw the HPF bronze in the FS thread but the owner does not want to come off the price!! Must be a great clutch

I've got a ACT which I fear will be getting tapped out soon. I wish I had invested into a clutch that held more close to 700hp. The pedal is pretty stiff, much stiffer then the stock and the engagement is OK.

Kruso
i was on Titan's website and saw the ACT hd ts...something or another, suppose to hold like 520tq and was priced at 524.00 do you feel this would be a good buy? i hope to see 600 by christmas.

· The Great Kruso
4,230 Posts
When you get to your goal of 600, you'll realize that absolutely nothing is keeping you from going 700 besides the clutch so no. IMHO if your power goal is 500 then ACT is the one to go with. Considering another major aspect of going past 500 is doing the fuel, I think it'd be a waste of money to just stop at 600 because your clutch doesn't hold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.