Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend at school is selling supra rims. he wants $100 for all 4 plus tires. the tires are: Yokohama P225/50 R16 91V. Avid V4. i wasnt too sure if it was a good deal. so he said that the lowest he would go is $80. should i go for it?

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thread. he said that all tires are the same. i mean thread wise

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Why would you spend money on the sawblades, they arn't light so they arn't that good for a track tire, and well ... they are just ... ugly.

Why don't you just wait till after xmas when you will have more money and get some n/a mkiv wheels or 91+ mkiii wheels, those can be had for very cheap. If this were a few months ago I would have givin you my old sawblades for free ... roasted the tires then gave them to my friend for his "drift wheels"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43956&item=2449161369

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
chrono said:
thread. he said that all tires are the same. i mean thread wise
tread?

anyways yeah if the tires are good id say get them if you want...

BUT i also say why get the sawblades? just go get tires....i dont know but i know for sawblades most supra owners will just give them to you lol...

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
80 is worth it for the tires alone. the sawblades may come in handy sometime if you've got room to store them in.

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
Yea, for 80 bux, its nice to have a full set of good tires. You never know when they may come in handy ;)

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know why, but i like the sawblades. but i also LOVE the tt rims. maybe some other time. right now i have these chromed out lexus rims that i dont really like. so now that i have the chance to get these, i'm gonna do it.

yeah sorry, i meant to say tread...oops...:D

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
well if you actually like the sawblades (your the first person i have ever seen that likes them) then get them the tread looks ok and the price seems ok.

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
Avid t4's on sawblades... damn man, atleast get some decent tires. I would just save for something better.

Johnny

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
chrono said:
my friend at school is selling supra rims. he wants $100 for all 4 plus tires. the tires are: Yokohama P225/50 R16 91V. Avid V4. i wasnt too sure if it was a good deal. so he said that the lowest he would go is $80. should i go for it?
i would buy them because i wouldnt want to waste my tires when i do burnouts:D

-tony v

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yeah man, $80 for four good tires alone is a wicked deal, you could either use emm or have some fun with em, but that is less than one brand new tire, without a rim.

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what im trying to do is get rid of the rims i got now cause i dont like them. im sorry guys, but sawblades it is.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts