Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

since my friend/tuner mike treffinger from ssperformanceonline is way too buzy
to tune my car and brian chevyeater doesn't tune supra anymore i dont know where to look. I already had a bad experience with a guy at first state motorsport in delaware. I heard good stuff about sean ivey but not enough to make my decision. my car pull good, i had dyno tuned last september i made 607 whp and 529wtq at 21 psi on 94 oct with a 67mm and now i just got my water/meth installed. But my worry its about under normal driving i keep having issues with stalling when decelerated and pull the clutch acting strange on idle sometimes, it goes lean as hell for no reason and etc... so all help and input will be sweet, i dont care driving 1000miles round trip if its for something

best regard tommy

btw: i want be ready for the NE2K11 drag and dyno :)

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
^^^agree completely! Brad tuned my car (AEM v1) and did an excellent job (here in MD just north of DC).

OP, it will help people make recommendations if they know what ECU you're running?

craig

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
pm overboost. his name is alex he's in nh.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Sean Ivey is a good cat for tuning. I can tune it for you as well, but I would feel guilty making you drive this far.

·
Put some respeck on it.
582 Posts
I was talking with Dan at FSM and he said he's getting Justin Nene to come up here for a big tuning session. gotta book in advance and put a deposit down.

·
Premium Member
4,432 Posts
Sean Ivey is a great tuner. I have never dealt with him personally but a few freinds with a few different cars all went to him( Even after a tuner mentioned in this thread tuned their cars) and had great success with driving on street and at the strip. Cars ran great. So i would suggest him.

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,891 Posts
I was talking with Dan at FSM and he said he's getting Justin Nene to come up here for a big tuning session. gotta book in advance and put a deposit down.
Doubt that's going to happen as Nov has come and gone which was the original timeframe (late Nov). Left my info email/cell and no contact from FSM since early Oct.
No thanks.

·
Systems *****istrator
616 Posts
If you don't mind traveling to NJ, i'd recommend Sean Ivey. He's a great guy that is willing to work with the customers.

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
What time frame are you looking at? I should be in Long Island in a few weeks tuning.
Also if you want to wait till spring, I'm going to have alpha tune my car...Just not ready right now with winter upgrades....

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
What time frame are you looking at? I should be in Long Island in a few weeks tuning.
thanks everybody, i already had experience with justin, he came down to mtl and honestly i've slightly disspointed dont get me wrong he's an awesome tuner but ill try someone else this time.

tuning will be early to mid april, b/c of the freaking winter.I dont even have acces to my car right now so run's11 ill def looking to it let me know

·
Hardtop Crew
6,397 Posts
gonzy

·
second chance at life
1,969 Posts
I don't think Gonzy tunes, but may know of some that does tune.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts