Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im looking for a good headshop to rebuilt my head professionally. Any trustworthy shops that I can do it with here in So Cal?

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
vr4life01 said:
Hi guys im looking for a good headshop to rebuilt my head professionally. Any trustworthy shops that I can do it with here in So Cal?
George, Try out UPFD they seem to do awesome work and are definitly professionals! why dont you check out the other upfd threads in the so-cal section to see for yourself!

·
1jz killer
328 Posts
hey man try out R1 motor in rosemead here, they do alot of supras and 2jz motors, very good work, some people can vouch for them. 626-282-7226, say hung sent u, talk to raymond

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
No way dude, trust me, UPFD is the way to go. 2 months for head work is the way to go!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I think Dyno Extreme is very professional at what they do. Would really recommend them, but he has so many supras there that he may not be able to do it in a specific amount of time. Call Sarkis up and he won't let you down (714) 231-4299.

·
Registered
289 Posts
George that is a salvage car....and now the engine is shot, it probably has hydro-lock from being dumped in a river. Scrap the POS and buy a civic

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Portflow, West Coast Cylinder Heads, both in SoCali, but you'll have to google to find them; I don't have their contact info. If going out of state doesn't bother you, AutoBanh Performance in Austin TX, I believe (look up board member Anthracite) or Extreme Cylinder Heads in Fla. Also, look up board member HeadGames. He does Bullish's heads. Good luck.

Ken.

·
2jz powered
1,649 Posts
i'd have to agree with ken...so cal, i'd go to port flow. i've also heard dpr does a good job too. i had him do my 3sgte head and it came out awesome.

~Kevin

·
0 Posts
whatever you want to do to your head check out united motorsports 1515 n.kraemer blvd unit k .ask for anthony he is very good with toyota engines he owns a mk3 and lots of ae86 check it out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts