Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask if you had any leads on where to find some good MK3 supras in Ontario. Theres always some on Trader.ca, but where else could I found some listings? Where have you had success finding the perfect vehicle?

I'm looking to get one sometime soon, this would be my first car. So if you have any friends or know any great sources, please let me know.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Good luck. Your mission is not going to be easy. Ontario has nothing but rusty cars, and if they aren't rusty, they will cost more than most are willing to spend.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Try Phil at Adrenaline Motorsports in Kitchener, I think he may have a mint mk3 available. He's THE supra guy. A visit to his shop with confirm that for you.

Email: adrenaline(at)gto.net (obviously, replace the (at) with @)

·
Registered
317 Posts
check the TorontoSupraClub.com site. I saw a one owner car for sale there.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MosesCDN said:
Try Phil at Adrenaline Motorsports in Kitchener, I think he may have a mint mk3 available. He's THE supra guy. A visit to his shop with confirm that for you.

Email: adrenaline(at)gto.net (obviously, replace the (at) with @)
Cool I've seen his sales on Trader as well. However, isn't he into rebuilding/restoring MK3's?

Will check toronto supra club :) Gold info. Thx guys!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
insomnia said:
How'd you find your car?
Mine is rusted out in the rear, but that is changing soon. New chasis project is underway. :)

Angstrom said:
I also think Mike Anderson has a Texas car for sale.
That will definetly be your best bet.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I do indeed have a super clean 89T available. The only one I've seen cleaner is my own 89! White, burg leather in MINT shape, 5 speed, 144KM, all original except paint which was done in 1990, but I don't see signs of collision at all. I have a new set of Toyo Proxes on white sawblades on it, brakes just done. Runs and drives perfectly, nicest one I've seen in a while. I also have a thick folder with service records going back to 98 and I believe it is only 2 owners so far
Email me for details and pics [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts