Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ready to load up the mp3 player with some new tracks- what are some good tunes to listen to while going through twisties?

·
Registered
268 Posts
The sound of your motor
The sound of your tires
The sound of other bikes
The sound of 4,000lb cars

That's what I always listen too.

I won't be a total dick though.

Techno:
Faithless - Insomniac
Benny Benassi - Who's your daddy or I love my sex
CJ Bolland - The Prophet
New Order - Confusion
Prodigy - anything but Poison, Their Law, Breathe, Voodoo People, and Smack my bitch up are my favs

Rock:
Blur - Song 2
Corrosion of conformity - clean my wounds
Deftones - Engine #9
Distrurbed - Psycho
Dope - Die motherfucker die
Faith no more - Woodpeckers from mars
Fear Factory - anything by them
Marilyn Manson - Beautiful people
Ministry - Just one fix
Muse - Stockholm syndrome
NIN - The hand that feeds, March of the Pigs, Wish
Primus - Jerry was a racecar driver
Prong - snap your fingers
Sevendust - Enemy
Skindred - Nobody
Slipknot - Duality, Wait n bleed
Snot - Snot
Soil - Breaking me down
Soulfly - Eye for an eye
Static-X - Push it

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Too many stupid people out there for me to listen to music while riding. But if you wanna get pumped and die :p, here are some of my choices when I drive or work-out!

Alphazone - Stay (Original Mix)
4 Clubbers - Sonar (Club Mix)
Alphazone - Flashback (Original Mix)
Scarf - Hithouse 1 (Original Extended Mix)
Paffendorf - Welcome To Africa (Technopunk Remix)
Chemistry - Hearbeat (Single Mix)
Dumonde - Ich Will Raus (Alphazone Vs. Ralph Novell Mix)

If you want them, I can zip 'em up and host them for you. None of them suck...you'll love their individual moods. :bigthumb:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
http://www.generationtrance.com/

For all your trance needs without having to worry about changing tracks... If that's what you're into.

I listen to trance practically 24/7. I keep these mixes on when I go to sleep, in the car on the way to work, on my minidisc at work, in the car on the way home from work, back here at my laptop, even turn it up loud enough to hear in the shower, and back to sleep...

I love music.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Listen to your motor and your surroundings. A few days ago at UF, a girl was run over by a pepsi truck on her scooter. She was wearing headphones.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
i'm guilty of riding with tunes. i don't have the volume setting at max and the headphones i use aren't noise cancelling so i can still hear my surroundings.

it is legal to have one earphone in one here in california. i don't know about the other states though.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DanSupraTT said:
Listen to your motor and your surroundings. A few days ago at UF, a girl was run over by a pepsi truck on her scooter. She was wearing headphones.
That makes alot of sence- get plowed over by truck but its her fault b/c she was wearing headphones. :eek4dance

Good stuff so far on the music

·
Registered
366 Posts
PSIMR2 said:
That makes alot of sence- get plowed over by truck but its her fault b/c she was wearing headphones. :eek4dance

Good stuff so far on the music
Bro, she obviously was not paying attention, and was unaware of her surroundings. Makes perfect sense. Thats why they made it a law here.

The girl was stopped at a light, when the truck backed up onto her. After reading the article several times, i could not figure out how this could have happened. Any person paying attention would have either jumped off or done something to get out of the way.

University of Florida has some stupid people riding around.
I see WAY too many sorority/sports girls here with thier scooters talking on the phone while on thier scooters, or listening to thier Ipods or whatever. It's pretty rediculous. They literally hold the bar with one hand and talk on the phone with the other.....

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
I use a chatter box instead of head phones to listen to music, and i can still here everything else outside really well. When i used head phones, i couldnt hear shit....and payed the price once too

·
2/3 HP to the Paws
1,519 Posts
PSIMR2 said:
what are some good tunes to listen to while going through twisties?
Your exhaust. If you've got time to listen to music, you're not going fast enough. :eek4dance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts