Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Can someone recommand a good shop in S.CA (near Rancho Cucamonga or Rowland Heights preferred) to do corner balance? How much does it usually cost? Thank you.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
I plan to be following up a few shops for corner balancing, I have not contacted any of them to date as I’m still waiting to receive my Supra back from another shop:

West End Alignment – They are usually booked and usually open on the weekdays only. They are considered one of the premier alignment shops and I’m pretty sure they also do corner weighting. However, there is a long waiting list to get an alignment. I do hear that it’s a popular place S2000s.

Accurate Alignment (Orange County) – I believe they do corner weighting and I have had them do my alignment once, prices were reasonable considering the time they spent trying to do my Lance Alignment on the Supra. They do all sorts of alignments for Miatas.

RPM Motorsports (Santa Clarita) – I know they do corner balancing and alignments, but his primary business is Corvettes. He is an extremely busy person and hard to get a hold of. His work is top notch and he will back up his work.

Robispec (Applevalley) – If you can stomach the drive, welcome to the mastermind of the KW V3’s who designed it for the Supra. Prices appear a bit pricey, but Robert Fuller knows what he is doing with suspensions, especially with KW’s. Many of the cars he touched have won many races (If you read Grassroot Motorsports magazine, you will find a few cars with the Robispec logo).

There are two other leads I have to follow up, but I just might contact my old friend Charlie Williams (RPM Motorsports) to do my alignment/balance. The other two leads I have not followed up with are:

Erik @ Twins Turbo Motorsports (they have another person perform their alignments)

FSR Motorsports (they have another person in La Puente that perform their alignments)

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
I talked to Charlie Williams @ RPM Motors and he does corner balancing, but alignment is done at another shop near his. Anyways, I scheduled a corner balance with him and will get the alignment done by the shop near his on March 21st. I'll see how it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts