Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what automotive aftermarket shops are out there on the east coast? I want to get the consumers opinions of certain shops that are out there on the east coast. Basically I'm trying to get an idea of which shop is the most popular among the import community in terms of service, product availability, etc.

1. What are you experiences with these shops?
2. Do they treat their customers well?
3. Are they professional?
4. Do they have a good reputation from their customers and the community in general?
5. Are they a well respected shop?
6. How is the appearance of their shop: Is it neat and organized?

Any other input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch.
Daniel

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
It always amazes me how few there are, at least in the general Philadelphia PA area where I live. I'd think that the northeastern megalopolis has a large enough market that this is an opportunity for the right shop.

As far as your questions: 1 to 5 are directly customer service issues and IMHO customer service is the #1 thing for success; fortunately, at least our sponsors here provide the right hardware stuff along with excellent customer service, but unfortunately not hands-on service of the car; #6 is important too ...I'm recalling that new dyno and shop picture from Cali recently posted here and it was like you could eat off the floor, actually probably cleaner than my kitchen! It made me want to ship or drive my car there to have work done on it.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Daniel

i work at AAP MOTORSPORTS in atlanta. not sure if you have heard of us or not. if not i hope to intruduce you to your one stop shop. if you can dream of it and if you want it done to your can we can take care of those dreams. i am not going to boast about the shop i will let our customers do that for me so ask around about AAP MOTORSPORTS. you can find some of our work at www.anderson-audio.com if there is any thing i can do to help let me know

william
AAP Motorsports

1 - 4 of 4 Posts