Blue Thunder
3,649 Posts

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
hey i am thinking about making my own exhaust 4inch turbo back no cats or mufflers, and i was wondering how much piping and what piping i will need to buy?

Oh and also, does anyone know how loud it will be?

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
I remember posting that link for you in a thread you made regarding a source for piping (I think you were looking to make an intake pipe). I'm glad you still have use for it. :)
Mike, thanks for that link,I made alot more than just intake. 5" downpipe & intake,4" ic piping and still have plenty leftover for couple more projects

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
hey i am thinking about making my own exhaust 4inch turbo back no cats or mufflers, and i was wondering how much piping and what piping i will need to buy?

Oh and also, does anyone know how loud it will be?
measure ur stock one up. get the 16 guage 304 stainless . and bends and what not look at say a wotm or similiar exhaust off there website. its pretty basic.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I found theese guys have the best prices,bought alot of 4 and 5 inch stainless and aluminum

http://www.globaltecheng.com/products.htm
Agreed, just ordered a bunch of bends from them. Their prices are awesome and what's nice about their bends is that they have 8" tangents (or legs if you will) on each side of the bend. Chances are that you won't need any additional straight piping if you buy their stuff because the legs are so long and you'll probably have leftover once you make some cuts. I received my order within a week. If you need v-band clamps, I found that young's performance had the best price on those (from what I could find).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts