Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to throw in the towel and get a Viper instead. If I don't get the car now, I may never get a chance to do it again. It's been fun guys, but I have to many responsibilities w/ work and my house to not enjoy a car that will be reliable and always available for me to drive. I had high hopes of my setup and am confident it would have made it very close to the 4 digit territory #'s wise, but everthing happens for a reason. I was very scared of the thought of driving the car w/ 300 more rwhp than my last setup, and I don't feel like losing my house getting caught doing 180 mph on the highway... :)

I'll still be around, and may come back w/ a TT 1uz mk3, so you never know :bigthumb: .

Link to my rare stuff f/s:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275092

Take care :hug:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
good luck with the viper, wish i had extra cash for that blitz speedo, doubt ill ever see one f/s again.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Nice choice!

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Good luck in the future. Hope to see you back soon.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those cf mirrors are for mk4's aren't they? Do they fit the mk3 or is there modifications needed?

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
MelloYello said:
Decided to throw in the towel and get a Viper instead. If I don't get the car now, I may never get a chance to do it again. It's been fun guys, but I have to many responsibilities w/ work and my house to not enjoy a car that will be reliable and always available for me to drive. I had high hopes of my setup and am confident it would have made it very close to the 4 digit territory #'s wise, but everthing happens for a reason. I was very scared of the thought of driving the car w/ 300 more rwhp than my last setup, and I don't feel like losing my house getting caught doing 180 mph on the highway... :)

I'll still be around, and may come back w/ a TT 1uz mk3, so you never know :bigthumb: .

Link to my rare stuff f/s:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275092

Take care :hug:
Bout damn time you get that Viper man!! I know you were talking to me about getting one a couple years back.... oh man those were the days :bigthumb:

A viper is cool in my book :bigthumb:

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
good luck with your viper :D

don't forget about us here @ SF. :sadwavey:

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
damm wish i saw this sooner...2nd dibs on the aluminum ds...and if u just wanna sell the IC by itself, lemmie know.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
ill miss you alot your car has inspired me. :hug: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
why the viper? :(

279 Posts
Before I even knew that Supraforums or any other forums existed, I dealed with some MKIII owners on ebay.
I bought my tail lights & mirrors from this one seller on ebay (kevinlubitski). I am a chatty person so I happened to tell him all I was up to with my car (rebuilding the block, head, turbo, complete 89+ conversion, and a total paint job as well). Well this cat was so helpful to me & graciously answered so many questions I had about the whole project I was doing. Later, I even bought some more things from him that are super hard to find & got to meet him in the process.
No doubt, he has been one of our best contributors to the community:-(

However, I was recently informed that this character may be getting a SuperBike--those were my first love even before cars. So I will be seeing you, Mello, & along with two other CT dudes who just became riders, even if I have to ride 2 hours away.

·
2,275 Posts
:( this is a sad day.... best of luck mello!

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm looking to buy a '99 GTS (last year of factory forged pistons) and will add a charger to have reliable 600 whp on good ole 93 octane.

Ganador offers mirrors for the mk3 as well, check out the takakaira.com website.

This is very hard for me, but some of the major items will be gone this weekend, so no turning back :)

Tony, I will be getting a '05 gsxr 750 by the end of the month as well ;) Thanks for the kind words.

The ebay link is http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkevinlubitski but they are doing some work on the site, so they may not appear untill the morning. I have several items on there

Thanks for the compliments guys, my life has revolved around MK3's for many years and I have sometimes bought parts instead of providing myself w/ things I needed such as food :)

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
a sad day is when you miss one...this is still a good day..just one less member.

good luck in your endeavors, Mello...it was a good run while it lasted.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts