Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my supra as you all know and have few things left to sell.
I am located on long island -(nassau county)

Stock White TT wing- $75 local only (needs to repainted as it has been in storage for a while)

Good year F1 Supercar Tire's
295/35/zr18's with easily 90 percent tread life left . They cost $320 a tire new. But have heard of places charging $385 a tire. You have to pay if you want to play - I am accepting all serious offer's These are the same Tire's used on ferrari's . the new z0'6 etc etc . I was going to keep them but I am going with a different setup.

Here's all the info

Goodyear introduced its first Eagle F1 tires as original equipment on the 200 mph McLaren F1 in 1995. Since then they’ve added Eagle F1 Fiorano tires specifically developed for several Ferrari models, as well as, Eagle F1 Supercar tires for the Shelby Series 1 and Chevrolet Corvette ZO6.

While only the Shelby Series 1 and Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 tires are actually identified with the “Supercar” name branded on their sidewall, all Eagle F1, Eagle F1 Fiorano and Eagle F1 Supercar tires are combined into Goodyear’s “Eagle F1 Supercar” family that includes the following original equipment applications:

Eagle F1
McLaren F1
Eagle F1 Fiorano
F errari F50
Ferrari F355
Ferrari F360
Ferrari F550

The Fiorano (fi o ran’ o) name for the Ferrari tires is used in honor of Ferrari’s Fiorano proving grounds.

The tires for McLaren and Ferrari vehicles feature very large tread blocks formed into asymmetric and directional tread designs. Since each of these vehicles uses different front and rear tire sizes, they all require four separate “corner specific” tires. Eagle F1 tires feature just 8/32" to 9/32” of new tire tread depth (1/32” to 2/32" less than most other Max Performance tires) to assure quick responsiveness. Internally, twin steel belts (for strength and handling) are reinforced by spirally wound nylon (to enhance footprint pressure distribution and tire uniformity) and combined with a rayon cord carcass (for ride quality and high-speed durability).

Thanks Brett

[email protected]

I would be intersted in partial trade for some name brand 275/285 width Tires with tons of tread life left. I am willing to work something out depending what you have,

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump - I will take $350 for the set or open to partial trades plus cash

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts