Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
hows sound quality with these?? what aboot wind noise (when used outside of car) ?

·
In the Garage.
1,093 Posts
hows sound quality with these?? what aboot wind noise (when used outside of car) ?
DUDE, GO AWAY! NOBODY ON HERE LIKES YOU OR WANTS TO TALK TO YOU! PERIOD! YOU SERVE NO USEFUL PURPOSE ON HERE! ALL YOU DO IS PISS PEOPLE OFF. I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOU HAD A SUPRA OR NOT, WE STILL DONT KNOW YOU EXIST SO JUST STAY OUT OF THIS FUCKING SECTION!:blast: :blast: :blast:

·
Registered
120 Posts
hm............ looks really interesting!!!! it be cool to put one on these on one of my rc cars i had a few years ago.... 70mph and let it rip on the high way :)

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
DUDE, GO AWAY! NOBODY ON HERE LIKES YOU OR WANTS TO TALK TO YOU! PERIOD! YOU SERVE NO USEFUL PURPOSE ON HERE! ALL YOU DO IS PISS PEOPLE OFF. I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOU HAD A SUPRA OR NOT, WE STILL DONT KNOW YOU EXIST SO JUST STAY OUT OF THIS FUCKING SECTION!:blast: :blast: :blast:
holy shit i asked a question about something that has nothing to do with anything... i cant like video cameras?

and I'm sorry, thats just sad if you hate some one because you typed with them on a INTERNET FORUM. I'm sorry its not allowed for me to post here... oh wait i can, since this is a public forum.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
dude, tony, imagine if you ran into jwankster when youre out looking for fights!!!!!! I would imagine we would use the GoPro camera to tape that raping!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts