Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefferebly in CA area, but all are welcome depending on where and condition etc, etc..

93-98 TT 6 speed all colors are welcome, have a few preffered favorite colors but its all good...

Dont PM me on here or or email me through AF

use this contact.

[email protected]
AIM:GT500916

or just reply on here and tell me what you got and leave your email and ill get a hold of you.

·
awz.
452 Posts
20k in cash for a TT, mileage unidentified, is not unreasonable. He should be able to score one pretty easily.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i missed out on about 4-5 this month here in CA.... i just wasnt moving fast enough... and the funds were not available at the time so it was something i could just jump on as soon as i saw it... but now im ready .. bring it!!!

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Yup, i picked up a damn good deal in sac town =)

22.5k for a 94 black 6spd ONLY ONE DENT ON THE WHOLE CAR which is on the targa.... interior is a 9/10 95k miles and came with some bpu mods that he did not have installed and compression passed with flying colors.....

the key

KEEP LOOKING dont just jump on the first decent deal you see...... it'll pay off in the end!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i do hope you find a supra... i'm eagerly awaiting your "v8" project where you will add 2 additional cylinders to the motor...

·
Registered
446 Posts
save up a couple grand more. I got my black 6spd with 80k miles from richmond about a year ago for 23g's so just wait for a good deal.

·
SQUAREONECREW
198 Posts
shupore said:
save up a couple grand more. I got my black 6spd with 80k miles from richmond about a year ago for 23g's so just wait for a good deal.
Good Luck in your quest to find a Supra.....Got my 97 6spd TT for $25k 2 years ago

·
Registered
967 Posts
well he may not find one listed for 20k (6speed) but if it is like 23 give or take he may be able to get them down close to 20k depending.

·
Blackzilla
1,579 Posts
shupore said:
LoL surprised anyone here in richmond was able to own a TT mk4. Unless you are talking about down in point richmond.

·
Registered
181 Posts
surferdudeca111 said:
I wish i can find a 6sp tt for $25K
I got a 6 speed single turbo for 27k :)

I was looking to spend around 20k for a 6 spd, too. I realized it wont happen... I saw 2, but one was not running, and the other one was a salvage title. Once you get about a 5k budget raise, a LOT of opportunities pop up.

·
Registered
446 Posts
ridah said:
LoL surprised anyone here in richmond was able to own a TT mk4. Unless you are talking about down in point richmond.
Yep I was suprised at the neighborhood it was in, but now the guy drives a nsx.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
I got mine for 18k

1 - 20 of 24 Posts