Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· IN NEED OF ADRENALINE!!!
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would of ever thought a 7M would go in the back of a Galant??

I just picked this 1989 7M up today w/ only about 110,000 miles on it.
it going into my 90T temporarily (1-2 years) while i build mine up that has developed rod knock.

I got it for a good price too, $100. But Todd was a cool dude so i had to give him $120. I will definately be doing business with him again. If any of you need any kind of part for you MK3 then talk to my guy Todd Bradley.

PM me for his number.

View attachment 63194
Hmm..i wonder what in the trunk of my galant??

View attachment 63195
O well hello 7M, You don't see this everyday...

View attachment 63196

View attachment 63197

View attachment 63198

Please ignore the stupid comments, im just kind of excited...
Feel free to flame if you want, im just being an excited dork rite now!

· My life for Aiur
724 Posts
Wow. I didn't know any Galants were still running.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Would have been better if you picked it up in your mk3

· IN NEED OF ADRENALINE!!!
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just leave that 7M on the trunk. it'll make your Galant fassst.

aite, peace.
Yea definately. i felt an extra 232 HP once i put it in.

Ray, you building the motor yourself or someone doing it for ya ?
Fonz, im probably just going to take the block to get machined and have everything legit for the 0.020 JE pistons. i dont kno if i want to go with the eagle rods. i may just stick with the stock rods and get them shot peened. Im gonna get the head decked then also send the cylinder head in to make sure its straight and get it cleaned. (thinking of doing a port and polish). then im just gonna put together my own valvetrain. My R-154 is coming soon so i will be rebuilding that with MC rebuild kit and MC plate. its gonna take me some time.

· 7m love... dont hate.
2,728 Posts
you want to make sure the head is straight after the resurface and gets cleaned before and after. stock rods are already shot peened from the factory. get a valve job with 1mm over sized valves and your good to go for big power

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.