Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
...spooling
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
* Update 3: We're still less than 24 hours into the 48 hour giveaway, and already CellUnlock.net has put through over 10,000 orders for free unlock codes!!! They're coming in by the 100s so PLEASE have patience while they get your order processed. Don't worry. As long as your order is placed within the 48 hour promo period you will get your unlock code. Keep'm coming CrackBerry Nation! *

That's right folks, totally free unlock codes for the next 48 hrs for all T-Mobile, AT&T and Rogers BlackBerry devices! So if you are looking to unleash your device from your carriers clutches for whatever reason, now is the time to do so.
Hit this link, fill out the information (you enter the coupon code after you have added the item to cart and the price will reduce to $0.00) and shortly after that you will have your 100% Free unlock code courtesy of Cellunlock.net. Remember, it's only for the next 48 hours. Once that time is up, the codes will be expired and no longer valid. What are you waiting for? You're still reading this? Hit the link and get in on the action! Be sure to leave some comments as well to show some appreciation for the folks at Cellunlock!

https://www.cellunlock.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=49

I just sent mine in!

24 hours left I beleive!

·
...spooling
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This usually goes for

UNLOCK ANY BLACKBERRY LOCKED TO AT&T CINGULAR USA by CODE
Our Price: CAD $29.99
Sale Price: CAD $14.99
You Save CAD $15.00!

But now you get it for free. Enjoy!

·
...spooling
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eh. I have no desire to take my shitty Pearl to any other service. Would be cool though. :dunno:
You may not, but maybe the person you sell it to has a different carrier.

It would make it sellable to a larger audience if your Blackberry was unlocked and could be used on any network. That's what only benefit I am going to gain from my 7250.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Or you could just call your service provider and tell them you need the unlock code because you are going out of the country. For free.

·
...spooling
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think so. They have international plans to utilize their SIM still.

Unlock from Crackberry.com

Free.

·
OT Member
22 Posts
I have had Verizon for years and am happy with them so I never changed. The Blackberry Storm came out so I thought I'd give a a chance (pervious Palm Treo owner). As for Multimedia stuff the Storm sucks. It runs very slow compared to an iPhone.

So if you have At&T, Tmoble, etc, and want the Storm, do yourself a favor and get the iPhone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts