Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm not having much luck over here in the US trying to locate this type of dash. not sure if this link will work so i'll explain what it looks like. the dash has the actual speedo and tach, but to the right where the temp and gas gauge would go it has 3 small circle gauges. just wondering if thats even possible to get here in the states. i've seen the picture on mkiv.com

·
"Ze Germans"
451 Posts
That's the dash the Japanese Facelift models (96+) came with. I'm afraid you won't have luck finding one in Europe as we did not get these. You might want to ask Curt Aigner, I'm sure he'll be able to get you the Part Numbers and order it for you :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
twntrbo03' said:
i'm not having much luck over here in the US trying to locate this type of dash. not sure if this link will work so i'll explain what it looks like. the dash has the actual speedo and tach, but to the right where the temp and gas gauge would go it has 3 small circle gauges. just wondering if thats even possible to get here in the states. i've seen the picture on mkiv.com

Dude some one was parting out a japanese model with those parts a few weeks ago.I will see if i can find it.Check here For Sale/Wanted - Parts, etc.
Reload this Page Parting out JDM TT.

:bigthumb: good luck.

·
Part of the MSB club
1,390 Posts
Hey dude if you can just get the plastic dash piece with the 3 holes i know where to get the gauges for it. LMK

-mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts