Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Miles Hall a member on twinturbo.net do some chroming for me. I previously owned a 300zx TT for about six years prior to getting my Supra so I know everyone on there. Anyhow, he sent me the following pics before he shipped out the parts :) lol

Pics of the finished product:

Pics of the box he sent them out in:

Here is what he posted on twinturbo.net since most of you guys are not members on that forum :

"We all know that one of our beloved bretheren has changed sides and gone over to the Toyota side. BOOOOOOOO! I speak of our fallen brother TwinTurbo Pete of course. Mr. Twin Turbo Pete had sent me some items to get chromed but instead of them being Z32 parts....he dared to send me Toyota Supra parts. For shame! Anywho, I promptly chromed all of his items and have since shipped them out. *ahem* Not without giving the shipping box a little TT.net tough love.

Love ya, Pete....you will be missed. Now on to the vandalism.

Down with Supras, up with Z's!
LONG LIVE, TT.NET!!!!!!!!!

If you guys want anything chromed for a very good price and pretty fast turn around (1 month), Miles is your man. Email him at [email protected]
Tell him Pete sent you.

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
94twinturbo said:
how much did he charged u for chroming all those parts if u don't mind me asking. part look awesone BTW
You guys can't see how good it really since the pics are low quality. As for pricing, I paid a good price since I know him. I can tell you that everything was under $500 though :) However, my parts were all polished before I sent thm out to get chromed so there was no prep work needed.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Parts look good! :)

Your 300ZX friends should be happy you have a Supra. Now they all have a sexy ass end to look at. :urowned:

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Lame :)

Can't wait to put together my chrome/black theme engine bay.

What should I use to clean the inside of the chromed parts? I don't want all the shit left over from the prep work and chroming process going into my engine.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
wow...thats a great finish on the chrome!!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Parts look good! :)

Your 300ZX friends should be happy you have a Supra. Now they all have a sexy ass end to look at. :urowned:

Yeah but only briefly...........after the 1st 4 bus lengths he puts on them it might be kinda hard for them to see :( especially if then he decides to up the boost above 1 bar ;)

Parts look killer btw, he did a good job!

H

·
0 Posts
Why chrome it conducts more heat then polish.. even if it is easier to clean i hate heat! just my 2 c.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,223 Posts
bling bling the parts all look good.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
parts look really nice! But "bump" for the heat concerns ---> are they realistic or myths/not concern-worthy???????

Reminds me of when I chromed some mustang parts :D Hopefully, I'll blow my stock twins and have a good reason to pull shit out and chrome it all up like this! :D (bump again on the heat issue - realworld-wise).

Meanwhile, it seems as though your "Z" buddies actually desire the MKIVs (reason for the bashing, while sporting the slower, "Z" cars).... :doh: ( :jerkit: ) they're just too scared to change "teams" (and get picked on) as you have :p Simple, grammar school logic, lol ;)
In fact, he's sooooo jealous of the mkiv tt that he had to let the UPS/Fed Ex guys in on the "fun", LMAO :naughty: :wavey:

edit: copy and paste me to the Z guys.....as I Know I'm right, LMAO :cool:

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
Parts look great Pete! I can't wait to see the beast once everything is put together!! It should be quite a nice summer! :D

-Olivier

1 - 20 of 26 Posts