Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Nice house and nice ride. Now go polish those headlights up asap!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Monkeyshit brown.

Drop it, change the rims, get the 97 headlights and you have a killer car! I love that color.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeah nice house and Supe, that colour makes it blend in well with the surroundings :D

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Absolutely beautiful... I paid for my new car to be painted MSB, can't wait till it gets here...Hope my paint looks as good as yours...

Good Luck man...

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Someone tell me what MSB really stands for other than monkey shit brown!! lol. I'm really getting curious now :p

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Rookie84 said:
Someone tell me what MSB really stands for other than monkey shit brown!! lol. I'm really getting curious now :p
Uh, it does stand for monkey shit brown.

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
lol for real? I thought it would stand for what that color is actually called by Toyota. haha. Well, thanks for your answer.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Rookie84 said:
lol for real? I thought it would stand for what that color is actually called by Toyota. haha. Well, thanks for your answer.

lol used to puzzle me too!

Awesome car, rims and exhaust, headlights too, then you got the ultimate ride (single would be even hotter)

love it!

Take care,
Yann

·
Ex MKIV Owner
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
zooyorker said:
lol used to puzzle me too!

Awesome car, rims and exhaust, headlights too, then you got the ultimate ride (single would be even hotter)

love it!

Take care,
Yann
I do have exhaust :) That is stock tip but nothing comes out of it , it just

New headlights coming...

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Rookie84 said:
Technically it's Anthracite Metallic, but most people that hear that give you a wtf expression. MSB is more, "Oh I get it" kind of ordeal.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks great man, I like the MSB. For some reason, yours looks really really nice wingless to me. Just get some basic upgrades and you will be set!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts