Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think if a person eggs your car and you catch them it should be fine to kill them... same goes with keying...

here are the pictures..

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is some more pictures

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1163994&posts=6&fid=30

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I remember a few years ago some idiot at my school tossed an egg at my car. Caused the paint to have a deep scratch in that area. Luckily, my school had video camera set up and they caught the guy, and I made him pay for the original cleaning, about $100 from a detailing place, and then when I found out they couldn't buff out the scratch, I made him pay to have the hood repainted :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Halloween i had 4 eggs INSIDE my car and 3 on my windshield. I smelt eggs for like a week. i was sooo pissed my windows were up. Dumbasses have nothing better to do sometimes....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Some one did that to my friends eclipse and me and my friends followed them, cornerd them and beat the shit out of them. A little harsh I know but they had it coming, wont do it again though. Did this even though my dad is a cop smart isnt it.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not one to fk with other cars, but im about 100% sure who did it. Im thinking i might have to come off my standards and bust out the big key when i see it parked again....

Ah.. ill just let it go i guess. nothing i can do now....

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
my supra has been egged with an entire carton of eggs along with SOUR CREAM and TOOTHPASTE smeared all over the windows and all. :mad:

G

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't egg the guys car just bust out a window or two, you get rid of the aggression and the guy can get it fixed without without even noticing it was done.

revenge is payed.

Scott

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
That's really horrible, especially since it was while moving (the nerve of some people). I remember a while back a kid dropped a golf ball out of a bus, me and friend got infront of bus stopped it and then got the kid suspended from school and permanently removed from us. WTF are you think when you are doing this stuff? Good luck getting it back to original condition, sorry to hear about allt his.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it did the usual egg splatter with the paint. I think when the supra is out of the paint shop they are going to wet sand and buff it. It will not go away but brian (the painter) said they can probably buff the white scratches out of the door. He said not to paint on a new car. Which i dont really like the sound of spraying a door on a new to me car anyway.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
find them and beat them with a baseball bat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts