Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i come out of the mall, i had just seen a movie, the mall was already closed and i'm walking to my car and see the passenger door and it has a big fuckin key mark across the whole door.. and i was parked in the far back away from people....if i ever find out who did it i'll key their fuckin face....i'm gonna milk the insurance for money.......jealous fuckers..

-vic

·
Registered
777 Posts
hmmm that sucks, i feel for ya.

i always park as close to the entrance as possible, that way theres usually people walking in and out in view of the car so theyll be hesistant to try anything.

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
damnit that sucks i can relate to jealous mofo's @ school someone tried to break my door handle off and break in. dumbass busted the wrong side of the handle though.

//gwailo-

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
VIC!!! This sucks, sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hopefully you can make the best of this situation and get the moldings painted as well. Good luck my friend.

Mike

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont park near the entrance cause im afraid of dings from careless people...

yea, its pretty noticable.....all the way down to the friggin primer....

mike, im gettin the moldings painted!

-vic

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man im sorry. You DO NOT want to park in the front on the parking area any where i think. That's where most of the traffic is so your car has more of a chance of being hit while parked. There are also more people passing that could easliy walk by and scratch your ride. I have learned the hard way. My car was hit twice at my school(parked), and once at the movie theatre(parked)!!! I never had anyone hit any of my other cars until I got my Supra...I think people aim towards nice sport cars....

·
Registered
682 Posts
Vic, sorry to hear. Park close, far away there seem to be problems with both. My first Sup was keyed on the back hatch at the mall in the middle of a Sunday afternoon. Just a world full of jealous a---holes. I have gotten to the point where I leave mine in the garage at night. Use my beater. To bad it has to be that way isn't it?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
sorry dude, i think i'd go crazy if somebody touched my car, but it's got a wicked alarm system so theres no way they would get away keying it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Xenon Supra said:
sorry dude, i think i'd go crazy if somebody touched my car, but it's got a wicked alarm system so theres no way they would get away keying it.
What alarm system do you have?

·
Registered
107 Posts
People that do that kinda stuff should be beaten bloody and sterilized so that they cant make idiot children like them

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
stupid jealous haters! get some touch up paint and insurance money vic, dont let that keep you down, park in the back or wherever, its not hard to key a car without anyone noticing if you think about it dude. good luck on finding the bastard.

-Brett

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
blackNAsupra said:
What alarm system do you have?
i have a python, but anything with a "dual-shock sensor" will go off with any type of vibration around the car. you can have them set it up to be sensitive to the touch, or a punch.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
that sucks ass. Happened to me in the same mall. thats when Jeff and I decided to do the TRD widebody. But instead of one door they did the whole car pretty much. Now its a crazy candy blue with gold pearl and I hardly ever drive it anymore. Actually i have not driven it for about 3 weeks. Get the insurance and go to town.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn dude, i'm very sorry to hear about that. I usually park as close as possible like the other guy, or far up the ramps in a corner to avoid ppl like that from even seeing it heh. all wells, gl man. sorry to hear the dawg's gonna be gettin some down time! peace

-tyler

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats not cool

my car was keyed before i got it, but i dont have the cash to fix the paint yet

when i do, i am gonna get the whole car painted

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Technics19 said:
You haven't talked to your insurance company NeverNZ?
why would i talk to them, it was like that when i bought it, why and how would they cover it?

i do have full coverage on my car, but i am just curious

its also not THAT bad, i just have a scratch along my drivers door thats like 2 feet long

also, being that it is a 13 year old red car, the whole car would need to be repainted, b/c the older red paints will not match new touchup paint, no matter how nice the paint job is

1 - 18 of 18 Posts