Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was cruisin home from school like usual, in the perfect 80* sunny weather. This all happens on a two lane road with a boat load of school traffic. The car in front of me (75yrds.) slams on his brakes so I do too. Just before I come to a stop I take a peek at my rear view mirror and see a little Chevy car bookin it towards me with no sign of stopping. I check the other lane for on coming traffic, none. So I start to pull into the other lane and the bitch behind me clips my right rear corner! Not only that but then continues to plow into the car that was originally in front of me!! I dont have a picture at the moment, but I'll have one up tonight. The only damage done to my car is a big scuff on the corner. I'm bout to slap a hoe! :wtcslap:

Pics:

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Geeze, this girl sounds like a keeper heh. Good for you tho trying to get out of the way instead of just taking it up the ass.
eric

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:werdlol: yeah, thats what momma always said!!

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures added...

·
Addicted to oil
3,292 Posts
I'm glad you were alert enough to get out of the way for the most part. That looks like a pretty easy fix. The rear bumper comes off easily unlike the front bumper. The trim piece is a bolt or two.

Dennis

·
Finally gone turbo!
416 Posts
Dang I got hit today too!!! I was stop on the road and this chick hit me goin about 35 or so....I'll put some pictures up soon

·
Registered
261 Posts
similar thing happened to me with a bus and a 2 way road..good thing i had 2 other cars in between me and the bus and only ended up with a small indent in my bumper :)
ps. hope u get that scuff out

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I'm looking into getting the whole thing painted now... I'll see if I can score something off of this to help pay for it.

·
Finally up and running!
4,001 Posts
should be easy to get some money for that. get a quote for a toyota bumper and trim piece. then get it from a partout. its called "idiot taxing"

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:werd: Sounds like a plan

·
TX2K10 Beer Pong Champion
420 Posts
So I was cruisin home from school like usual, in the perfect 80* sunny weather. This all happens on a two lane road with a boat load of school traffic. The car in front of me (75yrds.) slams on his brakes so I do too. Just before I come to a stop I take a peek at my rear view mirror and see a little Chevy car bookin it towards me with no sign of stopping. I check the other lane for on coming traffic, none. So I start to pull into the other lane and the bitch behind me clips my right rear corner! Not only that but then continues to plow into the car that was originally in front of me!! I dont have a picture at the moment, but I'll have one up tonight. The only damage done to my car is a big scuff on the corner. I'm bout to slap a hoe! :wtcslap:

Pics:

Hey you got a picture of the entire ass of your car? I like how it's blacked out between the taillights.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill look for one this evening

·
1FSTBLK
495 Posts
Same shit that happen to me but yours looks better than mine.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, I've been looking up new bumpers and places for painting. I have also been looking in to getting the whole car painted. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
had some bitch tap my car in a parking lot today, she's lucky I was inside eating at the time and not in the car...

she just took some dust off the bumper though, anything more and I would find something to beat her with...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts