Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after many long months of waiting I got my car back from the shop. I haven't had a chance to put it in storage yet since I just got it back on Thursday, but here are some pics of the final product sans SAFC since it doesn't work. This may take a bit there are 10 pics and I don't know how to group them. Can't wait to Dyno it in the spring and head out to the track. All I need is the SAFC and the performance aspect is complete for the time being. Always upgrading p.s.Thanks to Jackson Autosport for all the work and patience with the car.

First the front end with a little mod to the licence plate so it doesn't totally block the intercooler.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2. another shot of the Spearco up front and some of the work they did to the Bomex spoiler

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3. a shot of the motor and custom intercooler piping had to modify the Defcon pipes(all to common fitment issues should have just went custom would have been cheaper)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4. fuel pressure reg location and guage.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5.the stock looking turbo only it ain't stock anymore. :) not that you can really see it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6. the 3"mandrel bent exhaust with an Apexi N1 canister

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7. exhaust is a tad low tothe ground

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8. A third pedal and momo shifter where there were only 2 pedals before.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
9. the new White face indiglo gauges my Finace got me for christmas.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
10. K last pic. white face indiglo's need one of them at night. I have some new pedals to replace the stockers that still need to be installed. I can't wait to get back on the road.

By the way summer tires suck ass in winter it took me over an hour to get up my driveway had to spend 10 bucks for traction compound just to get it in.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
k this is the last pic. One of the car when it is actually clean and not winter. :)

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOUR CAR LOOKS GREAT!!! very nice!

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
good job, nice to see a well done supra

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Very nice car. I wouldn't mind owning it!
One issue: "GT" steering wheel. Uck. Can't you get a nicer horn button on eBay at least to make people think it's not a $40.00 Pep Boys APC steering wheel?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thermactor said:
Very nice car. I wouldn't mind owning it!
One issue: "GT" steering wheel. Uck. Can't you get a nicer horn button on eBay at least to make people think it's not a $40.00 Pep Boys APC steering wheel?
Hmm, I don't understand why people don't like the wheel?? Personal preference or is it just cause it says GRANT and not some other high end name brand?

What does price matter FWIW the wheel cost $250cdn 4 years ago. I put it to the fact that, it looks better then the giant stocker wheel in the car.

Really it's a mute point anyways cause I like it and it matches the 2 tone theme I'm going for in the interior. :)

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
suprakikdurass said:
Really it's a mute point anyways cause I like it
Cheers! That, there, is what matters THE MOST. Screw everybody else's opinion, if it makes me happy, then that's the end of it. :cool:
I'm looking to get the same nirvana with my Supra. It's a work in progress, really.

All the best,
therm

Edit: You have a point with the stock wheel being so big. It sucks! I might actually go the $50 APC route myself. Anything to save myself from the shit-tastic wheel I'm on now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thermactor said:
Cheers! That, there, is what matters THE MOST. Screw everybody else's opinion, if it makes me happy, then that's the end of it. :cool:
I'm looking to get the same nirvana with my Supra. It's a work in progress, really.

All the best,
therm

Edit: You have a point with the stock wheel being so big. It sucks! I might actually go the $50 APC route myself. Anything to save myself from the shit-tastic wheel I'm on now.
Thanks man. still have tons of work to do on it. It's been a work in progress for the last 8 years. This year became the brunt of the engine mods. Really happy with the results and can't wait to get into it at the track come spring time. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts