Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...so it may not be the best car in the world...but yea..i got my car back from the impound lot today....while i was in school my friend went to the place it was getting auctioned and bought the car back for me...of course i paid him back...but i just have to say...it feels damn good to be back in a supra...there is just a small dent on the rear quarter that wasnt there when it got taken away...well...first off...im getting it smogged...then putting these rims that have been sitting since a few days before it got taken away....so...i got some catching up to do with her...gonna do some maintenance ish with it tomorrow...well..yea...just wanted to post my excitement...aite....

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Were they going to auction off the car? What did you do to get the car impounded? That really sucks if they were auctioning your car off. Congrats though.

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my smog hook up got deployed to iraq....so i couldnt really find anyone to pass me...then shit caught up and they said that sine my registration wasnt complete because i didnt do the smog it required..so they had to take it in.....

·
Registered
718 Posts
Good to hear you got your car back. Hey you are not far from where I live, and if you had asked about smog test, we could of helped you out while back.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
That sucks that they "had" to take it... Were they dicks when you got pulled over? And were they actually auctioning the car off even though you still owned it? Were you still making payments and what year is the car? Sorry for all the questions just really interested on what they can do and how they can fuck people over like.

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
supra557hp said:
That sucks that they "had" to take it... Were they dicks when you got pulled over? And were they actually auctioning the car off even though you still owned it? Were you still making payments and what year is the car? Sorry for all the questions just really interested on what they can do and how they can fuck people over like.
well..i had parked it on the street for the night because i got home late and my mom parked in the driveway...oh yea...i had a thread about it... http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348939

and to your questions....
-the cop was a dick...i wasnt pulled over
-yes...they auctioned it off...i was still on the registration...luckily i gave my friend money and he bought it back for me
i wish i could afford a MKIV to still be making payments...but i love my 86.5 MKIII :bigthumb:
---
harut....still got that smog hook up? :faint:

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Cool thanks for the info, I am glad to hear you got her back.

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Suprachik8 said:
Congrats on gettin ur car back!! I guess u two were destined 2 be together! :)
:werd: ive been saying that all along...ever since i bought it.... :D
supra557hp said:
Cool thanks for the info, I am glad to hear you got her back.
yea..for sure...just kinda sucks i gotta start back at square 1 with a VERY minimal bankroll...either way....this is the project of my life...

oh yea...dude with the MKIV got sent to jail...so i guess ill be saving for that 1J all over again!...still cant wait :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts