Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent been able to get pics on a nice sunny day,so I just settled and took them today in the overcast,would love to show you the nice metalics in the sunlight,maybe this weekend I'll get lucky.

But with my camera,I'm not sure I'd get the nice detail even in the sunlight,lol.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
Looks nice, looks really clean, but not a big fan of the superman thing lol

·
Registered
625 Posts
sucky pics, but the car looks good through the blurb. lol I don't care for the tailight covers or the wheels, just my opnnion really like the car though looks like what mine should look like except my paint is all hell. oh well moving on to next project.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Access Denied (Usage Limit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea the camera sucks,and its old,but I'm not investing in a new one til I'm done investing in my car,lol.The taillights look hot at night,and I was tired of the drab old lights doing nothing,wish we had some clears available for the car.Thanks for the compliments otherwise,lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lkychrmz79 said:
Access Denied (Usage Limit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

Sorry,gonna have to try again tomorrow I guess.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
ya image shack is pro. never had any problems with uploading and stuff with it.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SupraFan17 said:
From what you can see through those pics it looks pretty good, what color is it exactly?
I'll have to look in my car,where I still have the receipt for it,lol,I forget what the color is exactly,its not the same Toyota burghandy,but very similar,a little lighter,I like it alot.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts

Here are you pics....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks alot TaSe,Yea I had my last supra lowered,the rims looked 10 times better,theyre still on the other car in my yard for the last 4 yrs.:( I'm no mechanic and my mechanic kept putting me off when I wanted them done cuz he'd have to swap them out,thats family for you,get good prices,but get sent to the back of the line,lol.Anyways,right now I'm trying to focus on getting my turbo,supraDean has me convinced on a SP61,so I'm saving for that before I do anything else to the car,this is my 4th year with it and I'm still in the 300hp mark,it so sucks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts