Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
thought you guys might like my 2 cents. i called up suprastore to order rather than place one online. and we checked to see if they had a drager in stock. they had one warehoused in florida.
said it would take about a week to ship. that was last thursday. i asked for a tracking number and they said they'd email it to me. well, i got no email, so we called them back. their customer service pretty much sux. called the same number as when i ordered, and they said call this other number. called that number and they said call the other number. when stated that we had, he said, uh..ok, we'll check on it and call you back. well we never got a call back. i was expecting the exhaust to take up to a month, knowing them.
but, it took one week, actually a few hours less than one week but whos counting. perfectly acceptible by me. im in no hurry. waiting til april first to put it on, just to be extra safe about inspections.
so i hafta sit here and look at the dragger for some 16 days :(.. i mean hey it looks kool(([email protected]@@@mn its huge!)) but i wanna slap that baby on there. question to other dragger owners. is yours just two pieces. i heard that there is a small third piece that attached to the part right after the cat. if thats the case mine only had two, but its an na so the only difference will be how far it sticks out.

in conclusion: if customer service is your main concern, suprastore sux. but if you call and they have something in, you can put your trust in them and the amount of time they give you is actually pretty accurate. theyre prices are the absolute lowest ive ever seen. the $680 exhaust came to like 732 with shipping. the closest price of anywhere else i saw was 800. so if you dont mind waiting and not knowing where your product is...then go ahead and order from them. personally the money I saved made it worth it for me. if there prices werent so low, id say dont order...but the deals are just REALLY good.

hope i helped some future buyers,
Bob
PS. ill review the dragger in complete detail after i get it on. :D

·
Boosted NA
246 Posts
i got my Apex N1 for $435 shipped/installed

:D :D :D but i got hooked up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can you pass on tha goodness?

Soupskees,

Any chance you can pass on the hook-up-alicious price to a fellow Supra owner?

:D :D :D :D :D Pleeeese?

Daniel

O

·
0 Posts
We don't stock much HKS in stock, they are dropshipped the majority of the time from Texas so we have no control on how quick they get us the tracking numbers. Any item that is shipped from Florida you will get a tracking number much easier.

R

·
0 Posts
I got my new BOV from Suprastore/Titan. Ordered online on a Thursday, it went out Tuesday of the followng week and got to me Monday the week after (thanks Fed-Ex, for trying to deliver after 5:00 PM on a Friday when everyone had gone home). Price was great and I didn't mind the few days it took to get out the door as I wasn't in any real hurry (it's still sitting on the kitchen table with my new IC pipes).

I'll buy more stuff from them, I'm sure.

Rob_O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts