Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to say i finally found and purchased a Beautiful MKIV a week ago in Calgary. I cant stress enough how perfect everything went, the testing, transaction, etc.

Special thanks goes out to "Megamagasupras" for having and maintaining such a beautiful supra TT, an amazing guy to deal with.

Stats:

1994, Twinturbo
50,410 KM
Black on Black leather
Fully loaded (All canadian supra's came as such)
6 Speed
Original canadian supra
greddy intake
greddy exhaust
eibach springs

Price: Dont worry about it lol everyone knows how much you have to pay for a mint one. I totally lucked out with one since i was in the area up north working in the oilfield anyway. I'll post pictures today or tommorrow, after ive gotten them developed. Any advice about the car i should know, etc. from other MKIV owners Would be GREATLY appreciated. *bows down* Thanks guys.

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
Congrats. I too recently joined the club with my own MkIV. Post some pics!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Sounds like a nice find. Congrats :)

Check out www.mkiv.com and you will have everything there is to know about the car at your fingertips.

Definately post pictures when you can :)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
gratz always good to have an excited new supra owner.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
congrats on the pick up! i know i was stoked when i bought mine, i am sure you are too.

have fun and be safe with it!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea its pretty crazy, it feels like the twin towers, i still cant believe it really happened.

They're so rare here, so im going to invest into a crazy viper alarm, and viper GPRS auto tracking....

I'll post pics of it tommorrow.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Congrats my friend! A Canadian 6 speed MKIV is a VERY rare car. Keep good care of it. IF you decide to sell it at one point, just PM me! ;)

-Olivier

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Congrats on your purchase.
Make sure you flush all your fluids. Oil, Coolant, Tranny etc and change your plugs

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Congrats on your purchased of such a great car...low miles too.

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
First mod is to ditch those shit Eibachs and get some coilovers. Perhaps the Tein FLEX.

Congrats and get that alarm!
-Chris

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
What about those HKS coil overs? I've got the Eibach springs on mine too. Notice they bounce a little while driving in the driveway. Are they that bad on the road too? I hate the bounce.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
You are officially hated by ricers because you got a Supra :D
Welcome to the kingdom.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts