Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i'm coming home i pull into my gated complex and there's a guy passing by... i think nothing of it.

So i back into my spot and i see him turn around and sit there in his electric scooter, i move the car over in the stall so that he could go away but he's still there and i'm getting worried since i'm not in the greatest area.

So i take my time with my cd's and put the club on and remove my faceplate and he's still there.

So I finnaly get out and he's like
"Hi I'm Bob from house number XX and my buddy wants your car" Lately my alarms been going off alot so i'm getting paranoid thinking he wants to steal it.
" yeah i see this car and my buddy wants it and i don't know anything about it but what would you sell it for? She's a beaut! i used to have an 87 and crashed it in the snow."

Needless to say i made sure that my alarm was on and nothing was in my car lol.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
omg, hope he doesn't steal it, lol...... id be all paranoid and stuff......... and yes don't sell it!!!

·
Take it!
996 Posts
The guy's suspicious on something about your car. I think the guy wanted to steal something from you and engage in a conversation about selling your car! DONT SELL IT TO THAT FOO! He's probably going to do something really bad to it later on! 89 Black Beauty, you better watch out for yourself next time. He might come back and do something to your supra that you would regret. Keep a look out! But from what I'm reading, he's fake!

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i just got the car last month so no way i'm selling it.
My dad said he's seen a guy on a scooter before so hopefully he does live here.
I just installed my alarm with an ignition kill and shock sensor etc so i'll have lots of time to come and Tae Kwon Do someones face (yes that black belt will come in handy)

On another note, i find out from my mom that there are 3 houses with grow ops going on in our complex and lots of vietnamese kids in flashy cars coming by... maybe that's why it's been going off.

Man i hope it's all paranoia.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I still havent had anyone interested in buying my car off me on the street... that might be because of the fireballs when i shift, and the fact that birds fall out of the sky when i drive past...:p

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Don't worry, I can count at least 6 people off the top of my head that asked me if I wanted to sell my car. Thats not including half of the Wendys staff that came out and looked at my car while I was going through the drive-through. An MK3 supra in excellent condition will draw a lot of attention.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Some kid at school left a note on my windshield "how much rwhp does it have??" and left his email addy.

·
...make that none again
1,932 Posts
Don't worry about it man. I used to get offers from everyone. My friends dad wanted it when it had a rod knock, and when the engine seized, even the tow truck guy wanted it, lol.

·
Registered
945 Posts
When they say they want to buy, tell them some outrageous number...higher than the purchase price plus mods. If they are dumb enough to bite, you buy another one, mod it the same or better than before, and have cash to spare...

·
Registered
79 Posts
ha yea i had a crap load of offers to me and my dad durin the first 6 months of having mine one of them nearly made me wreck cuz we were driving down a road. my dad would always tell 5000 though i only paid 22 but i got an extra block and head and turbo ... basically a whole other engine just torn apart...lol i just need to gind out what i need to put it back together lol

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Yeah, I just call them on it, $5000 and see if they bite. haha. I'd like to get one of those 60K mile 92T cars for $7K-$8K, so I'd let mine go for $5K, haha.

G

·
89 Black Beauty said:
On another note, i find out from my mom that there are 3 houses with grow ops going on in our complex and lots of vietnamese kids in flashy cars coming by... maybe that's why it's been going off.

Man i hope it's all paranoia.

Grow ops - paranoia :lol:

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
***dp*** said:
Grow ops - paranoia :lol:
i'm notsure how it is in washington since you're just south of us, but here it's quite bad and there are shootous and things like that all the time.

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
I had a kid offer me a good price but after seeing is old 2.2 liter mustang that he put euro lights on and keeps getting new body parts for because of wrecks, I just thought that Ive put to much work into this just to see it go get wasted.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
89 Black Beauty said:
i'm notsure how it is in washington since you're just south of us, but here it's quite bad and there are shootous and things like that all the time.
haha you should have seen it 2 years ago when they busted the house 2 doors away from me...the guy got shot in the foot, stumbled into our driveway, then walked out and went to my neighboors house. she called the cops and then they came and busted his house. swat team was there, assualt rifles, shotguns, handguns, rifles, you wouldnt beilive it..we all knew it was a meth lab, when you hear loud bangs at night, and our basement drains smelt like acetone, and when they drove a back hoe into the backyard and dug underneath there stairs and made a secret hiding spot, the stairs lifted up and thats where they made the meth...and to top it off. shutters on the windows, bentleys, jags, brand new vettes, 20ft speed boats, white supresmisis guys strolling around infront of his house, big bikes on harleys knocking on our doors, (our house looks like his but a slightly diff color) and people trying to look into our windows and banging on our doors asking for a certain fellow... lol the people across the street said if we had any problems they would fix them ...im pretty sure there in a gang..but i dont blame you for being paranoid...surrey is a scary place sometimes:p

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
tell him you want 18 K for it see what he does next.

·
Turbonetics..****** asses
1,062 Posts
God i hate the ghetto:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts